Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 728 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 756 reviews
on July 29, 2015
I normally wear a shoe size 7, and I ordered a 7. They are slightly short and definitely more narrow that other flip flops I own. Overall the fit is not bad. If you normally wear a half size I would reccomend ordering up rather than down! All that being said, the shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute! For the price I paid, they are well worth it!
Edit: a year later and I loved these shoes so much I bought a second pair in another print!
review image
on August 11, 2016
My old cheetah Sanuks wore out so I decided to go with another wild design.
I love my black and white Zebra Print wildlife flip flops. Size-wise I normally wear a size 8 and the length is fine but it feels narrower through the foot area. At first my left strap felt odd but after a breaking in period I am totally enjoying my flip flops. They are nice and thick, they feel like you are walking on a cushion. This is because the foot bed is made from a real yoga mat!
I did notice the canvas strap and solid toe post is white and tends to gets grungy fast. It would have been better if those sections had been black so dirt wouldn't show.
I recommend these to people without a wide foot. I would definitely purchase these again.
I have gotten quite a few compliments on the looks of these Zebra flip flops.
I have taken pictures of the product showing how thick and plush the yoga pad is. There is also a picture of how they look wearing them.
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
on May 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE 2013's Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flop and wanted a new pair in an additional color (I have the aqua- great color and currently priced at about half what I paid last summer) . Unfortunately, Amazon did not have the color I wanted so I decided to try the Yoga Wildlife in Cheetah.

These flip flops have the same sole as the original Yoga Mat and the vegan cheetah print straps look great. Be aware the toe strap is slightly frayed, which is intentional. It gives the shoes a sort of "safari" flair and doesn't look bad at all. In fact, these flip flops are actually cuter in person than online.

The straps are cut differently than the original Yoga Mat. I have not tried the Sanuk Yoga Serenity, but based on images, I am betting those straps have the same/similar cut as the Yoga Wildlife. The straps are slightly thinner, which wasn't the problem. They were also slightly tighter than expected, though I would guess they'd stretch a bit over time because they are made of fabric. The cheetah print side is a rough fabric, like a lightweight canvas, but the underside of the straps are lined with a soft material that is comfortable against the skin. So far, so good.

The problem for me is the cut of the sole. I ordered these in a women's 9, which is the same size as my other Sanuks. However, the straps seemed to be placed wrong for my foot. There is too much sole showing at the front of the shoe, so it looks as if I need a smaller size. However, at the back of the shoe, my foot is almost hanging off the sole so it looks like I need the next size up.

I considered the possibility that the snugness of the straps might be causing this and wore the shoes around the carpeted apartment for a few hours, up and down from the couch, going from one room to the next, to see how the shoes would behave when I took them on and off and walked for a few minutes. While the snugness of the straps wasn't bothersome, and I do think they'd stretch with time, walking from room to room just made things worse. I'd scoot my foot as far forward was possible when I slipped the Yoga Wildlife on, but by the time I get to the other room (small, 1 bedroom apartment) it would slide back into the same position, making the shoe look the wrong size.

Still, the shoe is my correct size, and while the problem might have been caused by the slightly snug straps and been resolved by stretching them out, I wasn't willing to take the chance. I returned them. Fortunately, these shoes came with a free return policy (always check- this is available for much of Amazon's shoes and clothing) and Amazon makes it super easy.

It's possible I happened to get an oddly cut sole or the straps were not position far enough forward on the shoes I received. It's also possible that my foot is just not right for the cut of the straps on this shoe. I do have a slightly wide foot and a decent arch. These straps may be better suited for a narrower or flatter foot. Bottom line- no matter how cute the Yoga Wildlife shoes are, they didn't look right on my foot so they had to go.

I still highly recommend the original Sanuk Yoga Mat (which Amazon carries), and the new Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop, which I've reviewed on that page.
on September 12, 2016
I was drawn to these for two reasons. One because I wore this brand when I was a kid...they made those astroturf-like flip flops in various colors that everyone had to have and they were comfortable. Another because after years of buying zebra flip flops that have the design on the footbed, I've learned that the only way to keep the design pristine is to find flip flops wih the design on the strap. When the price of these decreased, I had to buy a pair and I am sorry I hesitated because I could've been walking around in comfort all summer! These are surprisingly soft and cushy. They have arch support, which is incredible for flip flops. I have plantar fasciitis and high arches, so wearing normal flip flops has been pretty much out of the question; I have to have something with arch support or a little heel. These fit the bill just fine and I can walk around without being in pain. If I had all the money I could've saved in buying the uncomfortable, cheap, typical flip flops, it probably would've paid for these. I'm completely happy with my purchase.
on December 29, 2013
Wanted a comfy pair of flip flops. After reading reviews on Amazon, decided to try these. They're great, feels like you have pillows on your feet. My feet are narrow and flip flops frequently are too loose, these stay on. I also loved the kooky colors, mine are an aqua/pink zebra stripe??? You'd be surprised how many outfits it matches :D . Highly recommend, I'll buy more if the need arises.
on July 6, 2016
I didn't have the highest hope for these. I just needed a pair of flip flops I could quickly slip on as I run out the door. I actually thought I might return them before they even got here. I tried them and instantly fell in love. I am not crazy about the print, it was just 18 dollars cheaper than other plain solid colored ones in this style. I love these, they are thick but have substance to them not like the crappy 2 for 5 dollars ones you would find at old navy that you end up throwing out after summer. These are amazing, super comfortable and actually feel like they will last for years! I absolutely love them I cant say it enough how comfy and how well they fit.
I wear a 7-7.5 and I ordered an 8, I prefer sandals being a little long than a little short

Definitely will be purchasing more from this brand in the future.
I have a pair of yoga style sandals from a different brand that I love but haven't tried them in sanuk.
Definitely worth the price as you can tell and feel that they will last for years to come.
on November 20, 2015
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. Before Sanuks came out, I really wore Old Navy flip flops as my brand choice due to the often cheap deals and longevity of products. However, they really wore out in the heel areas and after awhile would need to be thrown out. I purchased my first Sanuks as the boardwalk sandals and loved how comfortable they were. I tried a pair of these flip flops on one time in a store to test the comfort of the yoga mat bottom, and I can wear these all day long. I actually bought this product in three different styles due to the comfort, and the best part is they haven't even begun to show signs of wearing out!
on April 17, 2017
I've been hoping to find a pair like these for a while. I already had a calf hair brown and tan pair I purchased years ago, and always wanted a black and white pair to match black clothes. The strap is wide enough to keep lots of walking just as comfortable as lots of standing on these fabulous Sanuk soles. This pair has straps made out of material instead of calf hair. The look and comfort is perfect - so happy :)
on August 5, 2016
I absolutely love Sanuks and have several pairs of the slip on shoes that I wear constantly. This was my first pair of Sanuk flip flops. I can't say enough good about them. They fit perfectly and don't stretch out over time or get loose. If you tend to run between sizes, like I do, I'd suggest dropping down to a smaller size. They don't run really small, but maybe a quarter to a half size small. The flip flops are super comfy and you can wear them all day long and they are just as comfortable at the end of the day as when you put them on. The cushion-y yoga mat bottom is part of what makes them comfortable but the straps are comfortable as well. I bought the Wildlife flip flops but there are all kinds of cute designs. The wildlife ones, although they look like they might not match with a lot, they actually do. The design is not over powering and just adds a little fun without being really wild. For comfort and style, I'd definitely recommend all of the Sanuk yoga mat bottom flip flops.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.