Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Wildlife Flip-Flop
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
on December 29, 2013
Wanted a comfy pair of flip flops. After reading reviews on Amazon, decided to try these. They're great, feels like you have pillows on your feet. My feet are narrow and flip flops frequently are too loose, these stay on. I also loved the kooky colors, mine are an aqua/pink zebra stripe??? You'd be surprised how many outfits it matches :D . Highly recommend, I'll buy more if the need arises.
on July 29, 2015
I normally wear a shoe size 7, and I ordered a 7. They are slightly short and definitely more narrow that other flip flops I own. Overall the fit is not bad. If you normally wear a half size I would reccomend ordering up rather than down! All that being said, the shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute! For the price I paid, they are well worth it!
review image
on September 15, 2013
Very comfortable but don't get the white. The white cloth between the toes gets filthy. I'm not even sure how because I do not have dirty feet! Just from normal wear I guess.. I recommend the area that goes between the toes should be black.
on May 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE 2013's Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flop and wanted a new pair in an additional color (I have the aqua- great color and currently priced at about half what I paid last summer) . Unfortunately, Amazon did not have the color I wanted so I decided to try the Yoga Wildlife in Cheetah.

These flip flops have the same sole as the original Yoga Mat and the vegan cheetah print straps look great. Be aware the toe strap is slightly frayed, which is intentional. It gives the shoes a sort of "safari" flair and doesn't look bad at all. In fact, these flip flops are actually cuter in person than online.

The straps are cut differently than the original Yoga Mat. I have not tried the Sanuk Yoga Serenity, but based on images, I am betting those straps have the same/similar cut as the Yoga Wildlife. The straps are slightly thinner, which wasn't the problem. They were also slightly tighter than expected, though I would guess they'd stretch a bit over time because they are made of fabric. The cheetah print side is a rough fabric, like a lightweight canvas, but the underside of the straps are lined with a soft material that is comfortable against the skin. So far, so good.

The problem for me is the cut of the sole. I ordered these in a women's 9, which is the same size as my other Sanuks. However, the straps seemed to be placed wrong for my foot. There is too much sole showing at the front of the shoe, so it looks as if I need a smaller size. However, at the back of the shoe, my foot is almost hanging off the sole so it looks like I need the next size up.

I considered the possibility that the snugness of the straps might be causing this and wore the shoes around the carpeted apartment for a few hours, up and down from the couch, going from one room to the next, to see how the shoes would behave when I took them on and off and walked for a few minutes. While the snugness of the straps wasn't bothersome, and I do think they'd stretch with time, walking from room to room just made things worse. I'd scoot my foot as far forward was possible when I slipped the Yoga Wildlife on, but by the time I get to the other room (small, 1 bedroom apartment) it would slide back into the same position, making the shoe look the wrong size.

Still, the shoe is my correct size, and while the problem might have been caused by the slightly snug straps and been resolved by stretching them out, I wasn't willing to take the chance. I returned them. Fortunately, these shoes came with a free return policy (always check- this is available for much of Amazon's shoes and clothing) and Amazon makes it super easy.

It's possible I happened to get an oddly cut sole or the straps were not position far enough forward on the shoes I received. It's also possible that my foot is just not right for the cut of the straps on this shoe. I do have a slightly wide foot and a decent arch. These straps may be better suited for a narrower or flatter foot. Bottom line- no matter how cute the Yoga Wildlife shoes are, they didn't look right on my foot so they had to go.

I still highly recommend the original Sanuk Yoga Mat (which Amazon carries), and the new Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop, which I've reviewed on that page.
on February 3, 2012
Best flip flops ever, cushy, comfortable. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Have bought several pairs and in different colors for my daughter, gifts, and of course myself. You may think they are expensive but in the long run they are not.
on August 29, 2013
I absolutely love these flip flops. The padding is ultra soft and the cheetah design is so fashionable and cute. I have been wearing them everyday since I got them. They do run a bit narrow and small, so I recommend going up a size for maximum comfort.
on July 24, 2015
These are the most comfortable pair of flip flops I've ever owned. The footbed is very soft and, due to that, can offer slight arch support - at least more than your average cheap-o flip flops. The straps are well positioned and feel nice against the top of your foot. The length is slightly shorter than usual; however, it is minimal and the overall look is not affected by this.

I like the bag they arrived in; I plan to reuse it as a shoe travel bag in my suitcase. This was a great purchase!
on August 5, 2016
I absolutely love Sanuks and have several pairs of the slip on shoes that I wear constantly. This was my first pair of Sanuk flip flops. I can't say enough good about them. They fit perfectly and don't stretch out over time or get loose. If you tend to run between sizes, like I do, I'd suggest dropping down to a smaller size. They don't run really small, but maybe a quarter to a half size small. The flip flops are super comfy and you can wear them all day long and they are just as comfortable at the end of the day as when you put them on. The cushion-y yoga mat bottom is part of what makes them comfortable but the straps are comfortable as well. I bought the Wildlife flip flops but there are all kinds of cute designs. The wildlife ones, although they look like they might not match with a lot, they actually do. The design is not over powering and just adds a little fun without being really wild. For comfort and style, I'd definitely recommend all of the Sanuk yoga mat bottom flip flops.
on August 11, 2016
My old cheetah Sanuks wore out so I decided to go with another wild design.
I love my black and white Zebra Print wildlife flip flops. Size-wise I normally wear a size 8 and the length is fine but it feels narrower through the foot area. At first my left strap felt odd but after a breaking in period I am totally enjoying my flip flops. They are nice and thick, they feel like you are walking on a cushion. This is because the foot bed is made from a real yoga mat!
I did notice the canvas strap and solid toe post is white and tends to gets grungy fast. It would have been better if those sections had been black so dirt wouldn't show.
I recommend these to people without a wide foot. I would definitely purchase these again.
I have gotten quite a few compliments on the looks of these Zebra flip flops.
I have taken pictures of the product showing how thick and plush the yoga pad is. There is also a picture of how they look wearing them.
review image review image review image review image review image