BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 29, 2015
I normally wear a shoe size 7, and I ordered a 7. They are slightly short and definitely more narrow that other flip flops I own. Overall the fit is not bad. If you normally wear a half size I would reccomend ordering up rather than down! All that being said, the shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute! For the price I paid, they are well worth it!
Edit: a year later and I loved these shoes so much I bought a second pair in another print!
review image
on August 11, 2016
My old cheetah Sanuks wore out so I decided to go with another wild design.
I love my black and white Zebra Print wildlife flip flops. Size-wise I normally wear a size 8 and the length is fine but it feels narrower through the foot area. At first my left strap felt odd but after a breaking in period I am totally enjoying my flip flops. They are nice and thick, they feel like you are walking on a cushion. This is because the foot bed is made from a real yoga mat!
I did notice the canvas strap and solid toe post is white and tends to gets grungy fast. It would have been better if those sections had been black so dirt wouldn't show.
I recommend these to people without a wide foot. I would definitely purchase these again.
I have gotten quite a few compliments on the looks of these Zebra flip flops.
I have taken pictures of the product showing how thick and plush the yoga pad is. There is also a picture of how they look wearing them.
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
on December 29, 2013
Wanted a comfy pair of flip flops. After reading reviews on Amazon, decided to try these. They're great, feels like you have pillows on your feet. My feet are narrow and flip flops frequently are too loose, these stay on. I also loved the kooky colors, mine are an aqua/pink zebra stripe??? You'd be surprised how many outfits it matches :D . Highly recommend, I'll buy more if the need arises.
on July 6, 2016
I didn't have the highest hope for these. I just needed a pair of flip flops I could quickly slip on as I run out the door. I actually thought I might return them before they even got here. I tried them and instantly fell in love. I am not crazy about the print, it was just 18 dollars cheaper than other plain solid colored ones in this style. I love these, they are thick but have substance to them not like the crappy 2 for 5 dollars ones you would find at old navy that you end up throwing out after summer. These are amazing, super comfortable and actually feel like they will last for years! I absolutely love them I cant say it enough how comfy and how well they fit.
I wear a 7-7.5 and I ordered an 8, I prefer sandals being a little long than a little short

Definitely will be purchasing more from this brand in the future.
I have a pair of yoga style sandals from a different brand that I love but haven't tried them in sanuk.
Definitely worth the price as you can tell and feel that they will last for years to come.
on November 20, 2015
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. Before Sanuks came out, I really wore Old Navy flip flops as my brand choice due to the often cheap deals and longevity of products. However, they really wore out in the heel areas and after awhile would need to be thrown out. I purchased my first Sanuks as the boardwalk sandals and loved how comfortable they were. I tried a pair of these flip flops on one time in a store to test the comfort of the yoga mat bottom, and I can wear these all day long. I actually bought this product in three different styles due to the comfort, and the best part is they haven't even begun to show signs of wearing out!
on April 17, 2017
I've been hoping to find a pair like these for a while. I already had a calf hair brown and tan pair I purchased years ago, and always wanted a black and white pair to match black clothes. The strap is wide enough to keep lots of walking just as comfortable as lots of standing on these fabulous Sanuk soles. This pair has straps made out of material instead of calf hair. The look and comfort is perfect - so happy :)
on July 26, 2017
The comfort is nice, but the toe strap doesn't last. It stays attached to the "yoga mat" shoe, but begins to fray after only a month or so. This is the portion of the strap that goes between the toes that frays. These flip flops are not good if they get WET, either, as they soak up the water and take forever to dry! Not good if you live near the ocean!
on April 27, 2017
I wanted so much to love these shoes. The zebra print is adorable and all the reviews talk about how comfortable they are. When they came, my feet almost hung off the back so I returned them and ordered the next size up. When those arrived, I had the same issue only I had extra room in the toes. There wasn't enough length in the fabric for me I guess, I'm totally bummed.
on July 7, 2017
I absolutely love Sanuks and have many pairs. This last pair has been shredding in the thong part between the toes. It's been over a month so I can't return them. Very sad. It drives me nuts because the strands keep coming apart and I cut them off and then more come out. Eventually there will be nothing left.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.