Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 690 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 716 reviews
on March 12, 2017
I love these flips and they are wonderful for my aching back. I live on a cement floor and no more bone spurs if I have cushy shoes/flips. Yoga soles are the best!
on April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
on March 24, 2017
Love my Sanuk flips, I buy new ones every two to three years. I could buy more but since I only have two feet I really can't wear them enough.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2016
I go through stages with shoes. For years, all I could stand wearing were FitFlops. But these were a surprise. I am just crazy about the Sanuk thong sandals. They are so super comfortable that they are almost as good as barefoot: barefoot, and also walking around on padding at all times.

I was wearing my beautiful gold thongs from Sanuk for most of the summer when I walked in the river for awhile. I was trying to get a boat out of a trailer. They don't look different but now they seem a little loose. Plus there's the whole thing about worrying about all the icky stuff in the water. Funny that I don't mind walking in barefoot.

I just don't know how I am going to be able to go back to wearing regular shoes.
on August 25, 2016
They're ok. Not what they were 5 years ago. Feels like different material and they are visibly smaller than the ones I wanted to replace. Disappointing.
on March 9, 2017
My favorite pair of flip flops. I normally wear a 7 and they run a bit small. I needed a new pair so when I ordered this time I knew I needed to go up a size and get a 8.
on August 29, 2013
I absolutely love these flip flops. The padding is ultra soft and the cheetah design is so fashionable and cute. I have been wearing them everyday since I got them. They do run a bit narrow and small, so I recommend going up a size for maximum comfort.
on March 15, 2017
The best pair of flip flops I have even owned, they are so comfortable!!!
on June 12, 2016
these are the most comfortable flip flops ever! Love them!
on September 7, 2016
Sanuk are so comfortable i could wear these all day

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.