Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 25, 2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sandals! I keep coming back to them and repurchasing. I always buy them for myself and as gifts. The reason why I keep returning is due to the complete comfort and support they hold. I can wear them all day anywhere. I have actually went hiking in these babies and did not slip a bit. They are not thin, the base will completely sustain the lifespan. I appreciate how they are not tight like where they leave imprint, I just appreciate the reliability of these. It truly does feel like a yoga mat, the feeling of tranquility in a pair of sandals. If you plan on going vacation or walking a lot I completely recommend these. Plus I love the seller, fast efficient, and quick shipping as well.
review image
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2015
It's a little hard for me to get excited about flip flops... I'm not one of those people who lives in them year round. But they have their place so I have a collection. I bought a number of pairs from a popular teen store when they went on sale for about $3 each. Well, you get what you pay for. And that's true here as well. The Sanuk Yoga Mat flips cost more, but are worth it. The sole is thicker yet squishy and flexible - not those big black slabs you see in all the stores. The straps are lightly padded and wider which makes them more comfortable. They hold up really well, too. (I have some that are 4-5 years old and look & feel as good as the new ones.)
So, why not 5 stars?
(1) There's nothing fancy here; they're more functional looking than fashion-y. Great with shorts and jeans, not so hot with a skirt or dress.
(2) the colors can be a little 'different'. For example the blue has a lot of green/turquoise in it so it's not a standard shade. Pretty, yes. But doesn't match anything I own. On the other hand the brown is a very good dark chocolate brown. My older pair in brown have a gray cast compared to this year's brown.
(3) yoga mats breathe and so do these. Great in hot weather but not so great in wet situations, where they become slippery on the side facing your feet. I've abandoned them as pool-side, beach, or rainy day flips as a result. (The $3 ones are actually better for those times.)
But 4 stars is still great and I will continue to buy these for as long as they keep offering new colors. (On that note Sanuk, how about a regular navy blue and a true denim blue?)
22 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2017
These are my favorite flip flops. As a Southern Californian, I wear flip flops year-round. The last pair of Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops I bought lasted through almost 3 years of constant wear (they were basically the only shoes I wore for 3 years, so I'm serious when I say "constant"). They're comfortable enough to wear for a day at Disneyland, even with arthritic joints.
on February 19, 2016
This is my second purchase of this product. Originally, I purchased these for my mother for her birthday and she loved them. However, my lab decided that he liked them as a chewing toy better. Maybe this time they won't get chewed up.

These sanuk flip flops have the yoga mat used for the sole. This makes them very comfortable (and chewy apparently). The sizing is spot on. My mother wears an 8 in other shoes and the 8 fit her perfectly. The thong on these flip flops is comfortable and does not dig into the webbing between your toes. My mother wears these all day and has no complaints. I would reccomend these to anyone looking for a nice comfortable pair of flip flops. If this review has been helpful to you, please let me know by clicking the helpful/yes button below my review. Thanks!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2015
I normally wear a shoe size 7, and I ordered a 7. They are slightly short and definitely more narrow that other flip flops I own. Overall the fit is not bad. If you normally wear a half size I would reccomend ordering up rather than down! All that being said, the shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute! For the price I paid, they are well worth it!
Edit: a year later and I loved these shoes so much I bought a second pair in another print!
on November 25, 2017
These are my favorite and most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I bought my first original pair around seven years ago. I wore them frequently throughout the years in the Texas heat and they held up nicely.

Soon after buying new flip-flops through the years, they end up tucked away or forgotten as I always end up going back to my favorite pair of black yoga mat sanuk flip-flops.

I bought these several years ago at full price (I think around $35) and was delighted at the low cost of the amazon listing. When they arrived, I immediately put them on and now enjoy them daily as I did my previous pair.

I have received several compliments through the years on their appearance and style. Anyone who tried them on have stated how comfortable they are. Buy them! You won’t regret it.
review image
First I have to start off by saying that I do not like flip flops at all. I have tried several over the years and found them to be uncomfortable. I needed some for a recent trip for the pool and beaches. I have water shoes but the sand gets trapped in them and never seems to really come out. So after doing a bit of searching and reading the reviews, I ordered a pair of these. Well I have to say that I had been wearing the wrong flip flops over the years because these are amazing! They are super comfortable from the first moment you put them on. I used them daily during our recent vacation to Hawaii and I absolutely loved them. They are super soft and cushiony. The strap that goes in between the toes is made out of soft fabric and never irritated my toes. I found myself choosing these over my other shoes for even just strolling around town. These are great shoes and I would definitely recommended them if you are looking for a comfortable pair of flip flops.
on May 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE 2013's Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flop and wanted a new pair in an additional color (I have the aqua- great color and currently priced at about half what I paid last summer) . Unfortunately, Amazon did not have the color I wanted so I decided to try the Yoga Wildlife in Cheetah.

These flip flops have the same sole as the original Yoga Mat and the vegan cheetah print straps look great. Be aware the toe strap is slightly frayed, which is intentional. It gives the shoes a sort of "safari" flair and doesn't look bad at all. In fact, these flip flops are actually cuter in person than online.

The straps are cut differently than the original Yoga Mat. I have not tried the Sanuk Yoga Serenity, but based on images, I am betting those straps have the same/similar cut as the Yoga Wildlife. The straps are slightly thinner, which wasn't the problem. They were also slightly tighter than expected, though I would guess they'd stretch a bit over time because they are made of fabric. The cheetah print side is a rough fabric, like a lightweight canvas, but the underside of the straps are lined with a soft material that is comfortable against the skin. So far, so good.

The problem for me is the cut of the sole. I ordered these in a women's 9, which is the same size as my other Sanuks. However, the straps seemed to be placed wrong for my foot. There is too much sole showing at the front of the shoe, so it looks as if I need a smaller size. However, at the back of the shoe, my foot is almost hanging off the sole so it looks like I need the next size up.

I considered the possibility that the snugness of the straps might be causing this and wore the shoes around the carpeted apartment for a few hours, up and down from the couch, going from one room to the next, to see how the shoes would behave when I took them on and off and walked for a few minutes. While the snugness of the straps wasn't bothersome, and I do think they'd stretch with time, walking from room to room just made things worse. I'd scoot my foot as far forward was possible when I slipped the Yoga Wildlife on, but by the time I get to the other room (small, 1 bedroom apartment) it would slide back into the same position, making the shoe look the wrong size.

Still, the shoe is my correct size, and while the problem might have been caused by the slightly snug straps and been resolved by stretching them out, I wasn't willing to take the chance. I returned them. Fortunately, these shoes came with a free return policy (always check- this is available for much of Amazon's shoes and clothing) and Amazon makes it super easy.

It's possible I happened to get an oddly cut sole or the straps were not position far enough forward on the shoes I received. It's also possible that my foot is just not right for the cut of the straps on this shoe. I do have a slightly wide foot and a decent arch. These straps may be better suited for a narrower or flatter foot. Bottom line- no matter how cute the Yoga Wildlife shoes are, they didn't look right on my foot so they had to go.

I still highly recommend the original Sanuk Yoga Mat (which Amazon carries), and the new Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop, which I've reviewed on that page.
on August 11, 2016
My old cheetah Sanuks wore out so I decided to go with another wild design.
I love my black and white Zebra Print wildlife flip flops. Size-wise I normally wear a size 8 and the length is fine but it feels narrower through the foot area. At first my left strap felt odd but after a breaking in period I am totally enjoying my flip flops. They are nice and thick, they feel like you are walking on a cushion. This is because the foot bed is made from a real yoga mat!
I did notice the canvas strap and solid toe post is white and tends to gets grungy fast. It would have been better if those sections had been black so dirt wouldn't show.
I recommend these to people without a wide foot. I would definitely purchase these again.
I have gotten quite a few compliments on the looks of these Zebra flip flops.
I have taken pictures of the product showing how thick and plush the yoga pad is. There is also a picture of how they look wearing them.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.