Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jordan Davis All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 11, 2018
I mostly wear Reefs, but someone recommended the Sanuks with the yoga mat bottoms, which seem to be all the rage these days. These fit reasonably well and sizing seems normal, perhaps just a bit shorter in length than expected. They are definitely cute and stylish. I can see them working well with most casual, summer outfits. They feel good on my feet when I first put them on, but I'm not convinced they will offer the same support my Reef Cushions do, for all day wear. We shall see.

Update: I really wanted to like these, but after giving them a try, it’s clear they are just not right for me. Though soft & swishy, they offer zero support! After a short time of wear, my feet and ankles were killing me. I had to pull them off and put back on an old pair of my Reefs. Like magic, the pain and discomfort went away! To be fair, I do have problem feet. I have bone overgrowth in my ankles. Just because they didn’t work out for me, doesn’t mean they won’t work for someone else. Just know you may want to pass on them, esp if you need support or have certain conditions.
on August 11, 2016
My old cheetah Sanuks wore out so I decided to go with another wild design.
I love my black and white Zebra Print wildlife flip flops. Size-wise I normally wear a size 8 and the length is fine but it feels narrower through the foot area. At first my left strap felt odd but after a breaking in period I am totally enjoying my flip flops. They are nice and thick, they feel like you are walking on a cushion. This is because the foot bed is made from a real yoga mat!
I did notice the canvas strap and solid toe post is white and tends to gets grungy fast. It would have been better if those sections had been black so dirt wouldn't show.
I recommend these to people without a wide foot. I would definitely purchase these again.
I have gotten quite a few compliments on the looks of these Zebra flip flops.
I have taken pictures of the product showing how thick and plush the yoga pad is. There is also a picture of how they look wearing them.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 15, 2017
This is my second pair of these flip flops, and the only flip flops I own! I bought the leopard print yoga mat flip flops about four years ago. I wore them almost daily. We live in Texas, so it’s flip flop season year round. The yoga mat is so comfortable that I wore these shoes to Disney! If you’ve been to Disney, you’ll know the significance of this. You walk 8-10 miles per day. Most people wouldn’t even consider wearing flip flops there, but I’m such a flip flop person and these are such excellent shoes, it was an easy choice for me. They held up great and my feet did too. If they hadn’t had the support from the yoga mat, I doubt I would have made that choice. These flip flops have been through everything, including hiking at Yellowstone National Park, camping, church, girls’ night, you name it. They’re so cute I want to wear them with everything and they’re so comfortable I want to wear them all the time.

After four years of constant wear they started looking pretty shabby, so I recently replaced them with an identical pair. I love the leopard print. They’re so neutral and they go with everything.

One thing I will say is that when you first get them, they may feel a bit stiff and you might wonder why the rave review. Trust me when I say that in no time they will be broken in and will be your favorite flip flops.
review image
on April 27, 2017
I wanted so much to love these shoes. The zebra print is adorable and all the reviews talk about how comfortable they are. When they came, my feet almost hung off the back so I returned them and ordered the next size up. When those arrived, I had the same issue only I had extra room in the toes. There wasn't enough length in the fabric for me I guess, I'm totally bummed.
on April 2, 2017
I realize Sanuks are meant to have a weathered look, but these,especially the piece between the toes, were more like worn out. One more than the other.Now, even though I only wear them to and from the pool, the soles are already wearing smooth. Are very comfortable, though.
on April 24, 2017
Love my sanuks. I wear them alot! Year-round, and my first pair survived multiple years. I look forward to wearing these for the next 2 to 3 years too! The zebra print is just plain fun, and the shoe seems to run true to size!
on June 5, 2017
I normally wear a 7.5 so I ordered an 8. Barley fit my heel comes right to the back even though my toes have plenty of room. They are comfortable but just bummed.
on June 7, 2017
I absolutely love the Sanuk flip flops. These happen to be a bit tight across the top hoping they will stretch the more I wear. I love everything else about these sandals!
on October 5, 2017
Comfortable enough to walk all day in. The zebra stripe makes it a little more fun.
on June 12, 2014
This is a really weird thing. I've worn this brand of shoe for three summers. I order a couple of new pairs every summer. This summer I ordered the white from Amazon. To my shock. They are a good 1 size shorter than all the pairs in my closet. So ... Did the manufacture decide the skimp on materials this year, or is it just a miss marked pair? I reorder a size up, will return this pair ... And not have my cool white yoga mat flops for Father's Day. Big boo!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.