|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.00 - $489.05 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Cushioned thong flip-flop featuring yoga-mat footbed and contrast print lining on strap
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Not enough time to hit the mats? you’ll feel like you haven’t missed a single pose in yoga class with this Sanuk favorite, the women's Yoga Mat flip flops. And yes, they’re made out of real yoga mats.
Find your center with every step in the Yoga Mat flip flop from Sanuk. That squishy comfort accompanies every step in this lightweight sandal made from the same foam as a yoga mat.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000DZZFUW
- Item model number: Yoga Mat
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These sanuk flip flops have the yoga mat used for the sole. This makes them very comfortable (and chewy apparently). The sizing is spot on. My mother wears an 8 in other shoes and the 8 fit her perfectly. The thong on these flip flops is comfortable and does not dig into the webbing between your toes. My mother wears these all day and has no complaints. I would reccomend these to anyone looking for a nice comfortable pair of flip flops. If this review has been helpful to you, please let me know by clicking the helpful/yes button below my review. Thanks!
And you can't get them wet! Dewey grass? Poolside puddles? NOPE. Walking in them when wet is like walking in soaked sneakers - gross squishes with every step. These things take a good 24 hours to dry if I set them directly in front of a fan.
They fit well: I'm usually 6.5 US, and the 7 US fits perfectly. They are also made well.
All in all, these are a well-made shoe, and the yoga mat material is a novel idea, but I don't think they are very practical flip-flops.