Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Yoga Mat Girls Flip Flop (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 20, 2016
This is the 3rd year in a row that I have ordered the Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops for my 8 year old daughter. These are the best! She wears nothing else all summer so I get 3 colors! I love that they never look dirty or worn no matter how much she wears them! She pairs them with dresses, shorts, jeans, leggings, swimsuits, everything!
VINE VOICEon April 11, 2013
My daughter's favorite color is yellow, and it is difficult to find items that color. She was very happy with these flip flops. They are extremely comfortable and very durable. They are also easy to clean. I did order a size up (she measured a 13, and I bought the 1/2 size) and am glad that I did. They fit her well, but will last through the summer. (If I had bought a 12/13, I'm sure she would have outgrown them in a month as they would have been just barely big enough.)
on July 31, 2016
We buy a few pair of sanuks every summer for the 5 of us in our family. This particular pair has not held up well at all. The straps are peeling and the color part is loose. They didn't even last 2 months! I hope it's just a defective pair and not a decline in the quality. I have a pair I've owned for 4 years and they look better than this pair I just bought.
on May 16, 2016
These are my family's favorite brand of flip flops. The sole is made from recycled yoga mats, so they are comfortable and form to your foot. My daughter LOVEs these flip flops. She has a hard time with some shoes because the top of her foot is taller, but these fit great and she wears them whenever she can.
on May 31, 2016
I always buy better flip flops for my daughters as they wear all summer long and they really need something comfortable on growing feet. They both love these! They are very comfortable and good quality!! Highly recommend.
on May 27, 2016
Got these for my 10 year old and she loves them. She wears a 5.5 shoe so I went with the 6 and when I got them they are labeled as a 6/7. So they are a bit big on her, at least for now. She loves these and said "It's like walking on pillows!"
on May 16, 2016
Love these for myself and my kids
on July 15, 2016
I have always been a fan of sanuk, so when my 7 year old asked if she could have some I said sure. This is a company that makes a really good product and these are no exception. Great work sanuk
on May 19, 2016
Cute, sturdy comfortable flip flops. My daughter loves these, and I know they will last longer than those cheap ones that blow out after a month or so. Good buy.
on June 24, 2016
Super, Super comfortable! Our daughter loves these shoes. However, they were a tiny bit smaller than expected. Still, they'll last for the summer.

See 1 answered question