Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

My daughter's favorite color is yellow, and it is difficult to find items that color. She was very happy with these flip flops. They are extremely comfortable and very durable. They are also easy to clean. I did order a size up (she measured a 13, and I bought the 1/2 size) and am glad that I did. They fit her well, but will last through the summer. (If I had bought a 12/13, I'm sure she would have outgrown them in a month as they would have been just barely big enough.)
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on March 20, 2013
The actual product is hot pink and red, like the site reads, but the picture that is posted shows a pair of sandals that look light pink and purple instead.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question