Sanus Low Profile Tilting TV Wall Mount Bracket for 40"-70" TVs - Features Effortless 10º Tilt, Slim 2” Profile, & Post Install Centering - OLT15-B1
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Eliminate screen glare at the touch of a finger with 10º of effortless tilt.
- Low profile design holds TVs only 2" from the wall, and the quick release mechanism makes accessing cables simple.
- Easy 3 step install in under 30 minutes, includes wall template and divided hardware. SANUS mounts are built to be compatible with almost every TV.
- Horizontal shift allows you to slide the TV to center it perfectly on your wall after installing on studs up to 24”.
- With SANUS, you get a top quality product backed by our US-based customer care team, which is ready to answer your questions 7 days a week.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Tilt to reduce glare from lights and windows. Tilting also offers a better view when TV is above eye level.
This mount places your TV nearly flush to the wall for a sleek, modern look.
The quick-release locking mechanism makes installation and access to cables a breeze. Level after hanging to ensure your TV is perfectly positioned.
This SANUS tilting TV mount eliminates glare from your TV screen by tilting it down 10º with just a touch of a finger, no tools required. It provides a modern look, holding your TV just 2” off the wall. This tilting mount has an open wall plate design to accommodate for extra cables and provides ample room for an electrical outlet. At SANUS, we don’t skimp on the features. You can easily level your TV and center it with surroundings after you finish your installation to make your TV picture perfect. We included a quick-release lock to allow for easy access to cables behind your TV when hooking your components up. We provide an easy 1, 2, 3 step installation and include a drilling template to simplify the process.
The SANUS difference
When you buy from SANUS, not only you are you getting an awesome set of specs, but also peace of mind. At SANUS, safety is our number one priority, that is why all our mounts are engineered in the US to be durable, safe, and effective. Our TV mounts are safety tested and UL certified, meaning they have tested and verified to hold 4x the weight they are rated to.
With most online sellers, you’d be lucky to get a poorly written email response to your product or install questions. We don’t think that is acceptable. Our expert US-based customer care team is available 7-days a week, and ready to help you with your project, and even walk you through your installation.
Worried about compatibility with your TV? Each of our wall brackets was built to accommodate a wide range of VESA patterns (the holes on the back of your TV), and includes the right screws to fit different TV brands. Supported VESA patterns for this tilting TV mount include:
Top customer reviews
I attached the Sanus Stand to the existing stand and the holes matched up perfectly, for securing it.
Now the tv can turn sideways( from existing stand plate) and tilt up/down with the Sanus.