BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2014
Well designed and easy to install. Instructions are clear and make sense. Strong. The two moving arms were already assembled in mine so that step was not needed in the instructions. They provide so many ways and parts to be able to use this properly on many TVs. Important to choose the right screws as they explain in the instructions to mount to TV. The TV mount slips over a strong metal post on the arm so it cannot fall. Then it is fastened to the post. Look carefully to pick the right metal and plastic washers for the screw that locks down and adjust the tension of the post. Keep the allen wrench used to screw down and adjust tension attached somewhere to the back of TV or mount for future use. This is my third SANUS TV mount, all different models, and all have been great - safe, strong, and good instructions. You get what you pay for.
on December 10, 2013
We now have two of this mount, the first I had bought at Best Buy, the second on Amazon for the price savings. We keep the TV close to the wall but enjoy the flexibility of the mount. Unlike many mounts, the pin "drop in" of the TV onto the wall mount makes single person installation a breeze.

Be sure you have a good stud finder so that you can precisely find the edges of the stud for installation. A socket driver will help with the lag bolts into the stud. Do follow the instructions to not over tighten - you don't want to strip the wood.

If your TV does not have a flush back for the mount there are a few sizes of spacers included - we used this on a Samsung 32" 2012 year model smart TV. The spacer was a little longer than it needed to be for this TV, but it feels very secure and I was not worried about the bolts being too far into the TV.

I can't see myself using a different mount for this size/weight of mounting objective.
on October 24, 2011
I ordered this mount to work with a Samsung 32-inch LED set. The instructions were very clear, the hardware packaged in neat plastic bags that grouped related components together, and the hardware seems to be of very good quality. I mounted this on a wall stud, and the entire mounting process took me under an hour from start to finish.

The mount works well, adjusts easily, and is quite flat to the wall when folded all the way in. The cable management is done very well.

I only have two small quibbles.

First, the largest of bolts used to mount the plate to the TV come in only two lengths. The short length was too short to work with my set, and the long set only worked with the enclosed spacers. The thinner bolts came with three length options. For my Samsung set, a medium length would have worked great without the plastic spacers and gained me another half-inch or so of "thinness."

Second, I downloaded and used the iPhone Sanus mounting app from the iTunes store. This is actually pretty handy, as it includes instructions, a level, and a calculator for measuring the height of your drilling holes based on the desired height of your TV on the wall. I found my Samsung in the database, entered the desired height of my set (based on the top), and then drilled my holes accordingly. The set ended up about two inches lower than I wanted. Two inches wasn't enough to make me redrill the holes so I left it. But, if you use the app be sure to double-check your measurements.
on December 4, 2010
I bought this mount after mounting another TV to a Sanus LF228. I worried about mounting my television to this smaller mount because it is much less hardware than the LF228. I was mounting a 32" Sony LCD to the MF215. I weighed my TV prior to ordering and it came out to 37 lbs. The package came almost immediately and was pretty straightforward for installation. Honestly though, Sanus you need to work on the instructions for the mount installation. They assume that the average person will figure it out. In other words the instructions aren't great. The product is awesome. It took me 45 mins to put on the wall by myself, including drilling two wrong holes in the wall. My studfinder lied to me! This one sits in my bedroom and looks great. It is perfect for smaller TVs. Plenty of movement in all directions. I can get it almost 90 degrees with this mount. I would be hesitant to put a 60 lb tv on this mount. There are better sanus mounts with a little more hardware. It also ends up sitting a little further from the wall than I would like, but that is a very small drawback. Highly recommend to my friends.
on December 19, 2013
This mount is great. Very sturdy. Used with 32" LG HD TV. No noticeable droop after the TV was mounted. Single stud installation keeps things clean. Unit does include cable management on the bottom of the arms. Also includes all hardware for mounting in wood and masonry. Articulation is effortless.

The only issue I had was with the seller HCcost. The unit I received had been previously sold and returned. All the parts bags had been opened and many pieces that are included were missing. Powder coating was chipped in various places. Amazon Support took great care to reach a resolution that was satisfactory. I am fairly handy so I was able to get the right hardware to make the mount work.
on July 2, 2011
I searched around for awhile for a wall mount for my 27" iMac and finally settled on this one. Getting it set up out of the box, mounted on the wall and mounted to my iMac was a breeze. (Getting the VESA mount onto my iMac with the Apple adapter kit...now that was another story. Not the most intuitive process).

I've had my computer mounted for about two weeks now and I love it. The mount moves smoothly back and forth from the wall and the tilt is pretty easy to set. It stays right where I put it (especially with tilting) until I move it again - no issues with the weight of the computer slowly pulling down and shifting the position. The only thing it doesn't do is move up and down, so you'll need to mount it at the height that you want it since you can't readjust that once it's mounted. I knew that going into this purchase though, and so far it hasn't been a big deal.

I'm highly satisfied and I love how much room I have on my desk now. It's really easy to transition from working on it at my desk to sitting in my chair and watching a DVD.
on December 9, 2011
If you own a Samsung LED tv, mine was a 32in, Sanus did not include the correct screws for it. It requires 4 M8x25mm screws which the only M8 that was included was a M8x30mm which is too long, will not work. Called Sanus and they said this is a common issue with newer Samsung models, you'll need to buy the M8x25 screws at a hardware store or Sanus will mail you some. You need to go to a good hardware store(wide selection, check out Acehardware(commercial/industrial type store) and they will have them.

Another warning, the instructions for puttin in the the screw in to the pivot tells you to put the bolt at the bottom and cover at the same time, don't do it yet! you need to hold the tiny bolt while screwing in the screw from top.

Took me a long time to find a hardware store that would carry the screws. Once the correct screws and the pivot screw method was taken care of, the mount works beautifully. Be Warned!
on February 27, 2014
We bought our son a 24" Vizio for his room. Due to how the tv is made it stands at a strange angle for viewing. We decided to order this wall unit for its mobility and hung it on a side wall with the use being swung from the left. It works fine but would not have any clearance if the TV was any bigger. We have plaster walls and did locate a stud for hanging
as the instructions suggested. It was easy to hang just wish we would of gone one size larger.
on December 28, 2011
I shopped for a wall mount for my TV for about a month. I found this one on Amazon for about HALF the price of Best buy and about 20% lower than any I found on eBay for the same product. PLUS I got free shipping and no tax and it got to me in 4 days. It is really nice and holds my 28" TV for my home gym perfectly. My TV mounting holes were 100mm apart and this mount has the holes for it already there. This also comes with an assortment of screws and spacers. REALLY good kit and product. Now I know to shop Amazon first for all my online purchases. I recommend this and am happy with it. I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a TV wall mount. Oh, it rotates 180 deg and tilts forward and back. It was a really good buy!
on March 11, 2013
This mount offers excellent options. I have it mounted in the basement study next to the door leading to the laundry room. I can turn the tv all the way around into the doorway so I can see the tv while doing laundry, then back 90 degrees to see at my desk located just below the mount or 180 degrees to see it from my daughters desk at the far end of the room. Tilt function doesn't work so well. Even w/ the screw very loose a lot of pressure is still needed to tilt the tv down to the point of putting excessive stress on the mount where it connects to the tv. The tilt is less important to me and it's too much trouble to remove the mount and send back.