- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sanyo DP19657B 18.5-inch [19 inch Class] LCD HDTV with Digital Tuner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18.5" Diagonal LCD [19" Class], Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio ,
- Native panel resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels(WXGA+) , Wide viewing angles: 160-degrees, Integrated Digital Tuner. Auto Channel Search Setup
- Picture Settings: Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, Color, Tint, Color Temp, Backlight , Two built-in speakers
- Stereo & Digital Audio , Audio: Bass/Treble/Balance, Stereo/SAP/Mono, Surround On/Off, Language, HDMI,
- Trilingual Menus: English, Spanish, French , Closed Caption Compliant, Sleep Timer up to 2 hours
- Two component (Y-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) inputs, One S-video input (overrides composite input),
- One composite input (V,L/R), One coaxial digital audio output , One fixed analog audio out (R/L), One RF input (analog/digital antenna in)
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Sanyo
- Model Number: DP19657A
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 19 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
Installation was fast and easy. Take it out of the box, plug it in, attach antenna, power on, and the set detects the type of antenna connection and off it goes scanning for TV stations without further ado.
It even comes with a manual.
The remote is uncluttered and simple to use. I was comfortable with it very quickly.
The digital pictures are crisp clear and a pleasure to watch. The analog pictures were not that good, but that depends on your antenna and location. I used a table top powered antenna from Radio Shack that works fine.
I gave the TV a four star rating because I have not had it long enough to give a full evaluation. I wrote this simply because there were no other evaluations, and I want to provide at least some feed back for those that are considering this product.
In conclusion, this TV is not worth the price with the quality of the product and the quality of customer support offered by Sanyo. I will be replacing this unit as soon as possible.
Customer Service was very helpful, though, and told me to take it back to the store and exchange it. Wal-Mart was also very helpful, they exchanged the tv with no problem.
Both the day I bought it and the day I exchanged it, I noticed that these tv's were just "walking" out of the store. They seem to be very popular.
The picture is very clear, crisp, and bright. The audio is great. I like that I can hook up my computer if I want. The television is easy to set up, easy to use, easy to move, and light (I could move it while I was eight months pregnant).
Setup is very simple. You snap on the base, screw in two screws, plug in power cord. I then connected the DVD player to it and played movies. Looks good. It does have the option of controlling screen size, that is, you can play stuff with full screen or wide screen. (Some people don't bother with this, so their TV pictures look stretched.)
Now my son is playing Xbox on it, and the picture looks great! much better than it does on my old CRT 19" TV (even though that one isn't bad). The speakers sound rather decent too.
Anyway, my son is very happy, and so am I!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The picture is great but the remote buttons stop working with minimal use after a year and then the tv turns off then back on by itself. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Jeremiah fix
The t.v. came to me damaged. It was apart from the stand and there were no screws. Plus I couldn't get a picture. Read morePublished on November 13, 2013 by Joanne Barber
I have no idea of the how it will look on the RV I bought it for, It is still been work on and I need to have the t.v. to fit a hole that use to be octupided by a 13". Read morePublished on January 8, 2013 by gerald7222
The TV is great for the price and has held up better than I expected. I would recommend it to someone looking for a cheap TV for the bedroom or kitchen.Published on March 20, 2012 by Vicky Gall
Maybe I should have given it A four-star rating, but i've had this TV for 5 years. it was a return item from walmart so it was hugely discounted. Read morePublished on December 17, 2011 by Ttf
Set was great until our cable company made us switch to digital.
Now there is one BIG problem:
The set cannot split digital sub-channels. Read more
this tv WORKED great. yes I needed to shout that. came home today after work and went to turn it on and nothing, makes a quick flash and nothing. Read morePublished on November 4, 2010 by meg
I bought this TV based on the high reviews at [...] 2 days ago, but the more I try this out, the more disappointed with this I get.... Read morePublished on August 5, 2009 by Y. Lee