Sanyo ECJ-D100S 10-Cup Micro-Computerized Rice Cooker/Steamer, White with Stainless Accent
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-cup micro-computerized cooker with fuzzy-logic technology and 24-hour timer
- Titanium-coated, extra-thick, 2-1/2 mm non-stick inner pot for optimal cooking
- Multi-menu selections; slow-cook, keep warm, and reheat functions
- Steaming tray, measuring cup, non-stick spatula, instructions, and recipes included
- Measures 10-3/4 by 11 by 13-1/2 inches
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
a) I fail to understand what all the fuzzy logic, micro computerized technology does to improve the process of rice cooking. This was evidenced by the fact that the cooked rice was no different from the earlier $15 B$D rice cooker it replaced. There is a timer - which turns off based on some preset logic, but this logic certainly is NOT based on cooked rice quality and consistency. Until technology reaches that level all this micro computer fuzzy logic mumbo jumbo is more marketing hype than reality.
b) Looks good: From the design aspect, it does look good, somewhat futuristic looking.
c) Easy to clean and maintain: some thought has gone into the component design, they are easy to clean and maintain.
d) The non-stick coating seems to be more scratch resistant than conventional.Read more ›
- It's smaller than it looks like in the picure.
- 3-in-1 that saves a lot of space in the kitchen.
- Didn't smell any chemical like other reviewers mentioned
- I measured the water exact as instructed but the rice is a bit too hard for me since I like it very soft so the fix is adding more water. You have to try a couple times to get used to the cooker and also depends on the rice and preferences.
- Cooked white jasmine rice, thai sticky rice, brown rice, and mixed grains, and rice porridge very well. It takes long time to cook but I often use the timer set it up in the morning and come home the rice is ready for the family.
- Cooked rice mixed with meat as one dish meal for entire family.
- The best part is the slow cooker which zojirushi doesn't have. So far I cooked chicken soup with entire hen, stew, turkey, pork, beef. It's done in 2.5 hours without drying the pot and worry.
- The unit looks modern. When friends come to my house always wondering what is this machine?
Very happy with it!
this is a great, great, great cooker....it comes with the steamer basket, measure cup and spatula...has so many options like the zojirushi but way better on the price!
does so much more than cook just rice..get the ultimate rice cooker cookbook..beth hensperger..try it and you'll see....
i also purchased the 5.5 cup model...but if you can only buy one..buy the larger of course...sometimes you need a larger cooker and it too will cook as little as the smaller unit!!!
i love these they are so worthy of 5 stars.
this one has a quick cook feature which means no sitting time and straight to boiling point...it should cut out about 10 minutes. rice is fabulous!
brown rice hint:
soak your brown rice overnight..for example: measure 3 cups with the sanyo cup provided and soak in bowl overnight. put cleaned soaked brown rice in the cooker bowl and mark the water to #3 brown rice..you can now cook this in the cooker under the white/sprouted menu selection(not the brown rice selection)...this cuts down about half the cooking time. rice has come out perfect for me everytime...i add a little butter and fresh cilantro or fresh basil at the end of the cycle....excellent!
i have tried this with nishiki brand brown rice.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Sanyo ECJ-D100S 10-Cup Micro-Computerized Rice Cooker is very easy to use. A bit expensive but worth it. Cooked rice is consistent. Read morePublished 2 days ago by DaveC
Hasn't been everything I hoped it would be. Was worn a bit, Feel like it gets too hot. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't buy it.Published 16 months ago by Ellen B
We've had ours for several years and it works great. We have only used it for making rice so we can't comment on it's other uses.Published 22 months ago by C. Fougerat
this product is a must in the kitchen if you enjoy healthy cooking. Not just for rice but has many uses. Problem free 1 button cooking.Published on December 15, 2013 by frank schmeda
This is a very good item. I ordered it couple years ago and now still using it.
Very good product
the clock works poorly. the teflon layer doesn't last very long, shorter than our expectation based on the price. otherwise, it works fine.Published on November 29, 2012 by heaveng
Best rice cooker we've ever had. Being a cajun who eats rice at virtually every meal, we grew up with these cookers. Read morePublished on November 5, 2012 by Slow Motion
I have one of these cookers. Two wires leading to the lid from the control circuit board were pinched by the lid spring. They short circuited and took out the control board. Read morePublished on July 20, 2012 by W. L. HAMILTON