Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 22, 2013
Was using Bluecell Storage Case (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NESDDY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_hst_4) as it was much cheaper than these. But decided to purchase Eneloop case as I wasn't fully satisfied with the case from Bluecell.

Eneloop case came in zipped bag similar to that of Bluecell. So my initial thought that these may end up having the same quality as the cheaper alternative. But once I removed them from the bag, the texture and feel is much more refine. Opening the the empty case was easy and so was opening it with batteries.

The case holds 4 AA nicely; not too tight or loose. It stored 5 AAA at any orientation. With Bluecell, AAA batteries need to be oriented correctly else the case will not close properly. Without the need to follow orientation, you can personally define the orientation of + to indicate which batteries are charged and which needs charging.

Eneloop case are smaller than Bluecell due to the absents of connection points. I personally don't like the connectors as it increases the width of the case and are useless as they came out easily.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants high quality case and are as fussy as me.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 10, 2017
Small, light and perfect fit for Sanyo Eneloop batteries. Each case can hold 4 AA or 4 AAA batteries. The only thing that could be better would be some sort of indicator to show if the batteries are full or depleted. Since I have many cases, it gets confused sometimes. What I end up doing is: positive pole ti the right (or top) means fully charged batteries, while to the left (or bottom) means depleted ones.
on January 31, 2013
I like these cases. I carry batteries for my camera flash and these cases are great for keeping organized. I used a sharpie to write "Charged" on two of these. I wrote "Spent" on the other two. So I put the batteries in the appropriate case and I always know which ones need to be charged and which ones are ready for my shooting sessions.
on June 11, 2014
Wish it were one box for 16 instead of four by four - I mean who has just 4 AA batteries, although if I still had a Walkman, a box could be dedicated to Walkman battery backup duty, and then I'd be glad it was a box of four and not 16. The lid is attached a-la the Mr. Lid food storage containers of TV fame. Do not underestimate this feature because we all know how lids and containers tend to go their separate ways. The containers, "hinges," and attached lids are not superior as to the sturdiness of their construction, but they are certainly above average. The blue color will make the boxes easy to find, and since the lids are attached, the blue lids will also be easy to find. I will consider this my entry level battery storage case purchase. Knowing that I will never go back to crayon boxes or pill bottles, next time I will probably look for a set of good quality cases, each holding enough to have a battery for every occasion.
on January 9, 2016
So what kind of batteries come with these cases for 39.58??? Are you kidding me? Bought a pack about 6 months ago for 7 bucks.
Funny the guy below reviewed them about 2 years ago and he scoffed at the idea he paid 6.99 for the same thing!!! HA!

Overpriced
ByDoffodon October 14, 2013

The product itself is ok, works fine with my eneloop rechargeable batteries, but $6.99 is a little too pricy for just 4 plastic cases, I later found a 6-pack only $1 more. To find it, just do a quick search for ASIN B00B21PBJG, so I bought that set as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 23, 2016
Very nice cases. I bough a package a year or so ago and came back to get more. $39 for four cases!, you must be joking. They're not that nice. For that price they should be filled with batteries.
All I can figure is this price has got to be a mistake.
on June 16, 2013
I mostly expected that buying at these prices. They seemed "used" to me because each case had moderate scuffing on the bottom. Not sure if the scuffing is just from getting moved around a lot pre-packaged lr if they are indeed 2nd hand. They didn't seem completely brand new. A couple of them had greasy fingerprints. But that's cosmetic stuff. I don't see the function affected by it. They snap open and closed just fine. There weren't any loose broken plastic bits to any cases. My batteries perfectly fit. They still have a sleek and appealing look because of their color. And they were packaged carefully.
I use these to store my (drumroll please) eneloop batteries for my YN flashes! Way better than the alternative of having my batteries all over the place. By the time these cases got here I had actually forgotten that they can store 5 AAA batteries too, so that's awesome!
If you like to be organized and travel a lot, I find these awesome as a photographer but don't be too surprised if they don't appear brand-spankin'-fresh-outta-the-oven new.
on January 12, 2016
I've been using these to keep batteries sorted in the drawers in our RV. So far they seem rugged enough to last, and that's the main worry.

EDIT: a note about price. When I bought these they were less than $10 for the 4. Right now they're listed as $39.99, which is outrageous. I see by price checking that they've been as low as a couple dollars. Do a price check alert if you're planning on buying these, because they certainly aren't worth the price they're listed at now; nothing is unless it's gem-encrusted.
on December 4, 2014
I have both these cases, and the cheaper "modular" ones that click together at the sides. I will say I like these more overall, as they seem less picky about how you store the batteries in them. You can do 4xAA, 5xAAA, or even 4xAAA and 1xAA.

After trying the cases that click together on the sides, I found them to be a little gimmicky since it makes storage more awkward. Nevertheless, it would be neat if these cases had grooves on the top and bottom halves to let them stack easier. If you try to stack them in a drawer, they slide around like hockey pucks. It's a minor quibble, but worth a mention the next time they consider revising the mold.
on January 16, 2015
They're battery cases. They hold 4 AAs or 5 AAAs, as described. Nice dark blue hard plastic that matches the Eneloop charger and battery set I got, with Eneloop branding. I actually got these to hold AmazonBasics AAs, though, but these still look great. Recommended. Not flimsy.