Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2014
dont know its a mystery. cant tell from all the info on internet and revues if counterfeit or not, its very elusive to find out. they keep saying package shape and hanger holes different for counterfeit and real one.and 1st 2nd and 3rd and 4th generation scatters on packages, .how many times can charge changesby package. package made by sanyo and now by panasonic. did one buy the other out? its impossile to tell by amount of time charged. its a mess. a real mess. says vent holes visible on button. then says vents lowe rnow and covered up now.cant see. you never will know if counterfeit or real. never will know if greatest new product or junk. i defy anyone to list whats the criteria for a real one and a fake every article says different. how can something so simple be so messed up. answer must be greed.
on August 1, 2014
These batteries are excellent. I use them for my camera flashes and have an extra set as my backup batteries. They hold charge really well and work great in high drain electronics like camera flashes. Make sure you buy a good charger for these. I use a La Crosse charger and it works really well with these. There's nothing bad to say except they are a little expensive at first but when you take into account how many times you use them and recharge, it's a no-brainer!
on July 6, 2014
I've tried other rechargeable batteries and the Sanyo Eneloop is the only one that hasn't disappointed me. I charged them then store them in until needed. Other bands that I have charged and put aside for future use have had little or no charge when I needed them.
on January 17, 2016
THIS BATTERIES OR GRATE, THEY LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME EVEN THE FIRST CHARGE I USED WITH REMOTE CONTROL CARS AND THEY LASTED PROBABLY 3 TIMES IF NOT MORE WHAT REGULAR BATTERIES DID. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT.
on September 12, 2014
I never knew these good batteries before. I'v been using these SANYO eneloop AA HR-3UTGB 1,900 mah rechargeable batteries(made in Japan) for two years in a DSL camera, they still as good as new. They are the best AA rechargeable batteries I'v ever used over many decades.
on August 6, 2014
Perhaps it's just a bad batch, but these batteries don't perform well with my Nikon SB-910 flash. I'll stick with Energizer for reliable power when photographing fast-paced events. They'll be relegated to powering household electronics (remotes, kids toys, etc.)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2014
I love these things. I bet i have $1,000 worth of these things. I've only had to throw away 2 in 5 years due to leakage. They perform perfectly in everything i use with them.
on June 13, 2015
You cant go wrong with the Eneloops. I use them with my speedlight flash (SB-700)
on June 29, 2014
They seem good. I've had them in the camera for about a month with pretty limited use but it shows they still have full charge. So I'm happy.
on July 20, 2014
Eneloop rechargeables are the way to go. Just like alkalines except when they run out of power you recharge instead of replace.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question