- RENOVATEUR: A pigment free leather hydrator that softens and nourishes shoes, boots or bags with essential nutrients. This product provides effective cleaning and polishing for your precious footwear and other leather accessories.
- FORMULA: This gentle, exclusive formula nourishes leather with mink oil, lanolin and beeswax without solvents. The Renovateur is known for exceptional cleaning, conditioning, smoothing, removing loose pigment & polishing.
- EASY-TO-USE: Apply this product to clean leather with a chamois cloth to provide a gentle cleaning or conditioning between wears, wait 3 minutes and polish. Saphir’s Renovateur is safe to use on all skins and leathers, even exotics.
- HIGH QUALITY: This product conditions and cleans special types of delicate leather. Imported from France, Saphir’s Renovateur Polish will keep your fine leather in its best condition.
- SAPHIR: Made in France, Saphir was founded in 1920 as a worldwide leader in quality leather care and renovation products. Since then, Saphir has continued to excel by continuously developing their leather care products to fit their customer's needs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A refreshing drink for your thirsty leathers, Saphir Renovateur Cleaner and Conditioner is a pigment free leather hydrator, also providing effective cleaning and polishing for your precious footwear and other leather accessories. The key ingredient in this best-selling product is mink oil, renowned for its softening and nourishing properties. Use as a base for a thorough polishing regime or use in between scheduled cream polish treatments for superior moisturizing and a soft shine. Made in France.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 2.76 x 2.76 x 3.15 inches
- Item model number: 3324010122024
- Date First Available: October 1, 2013
- ASIN: B002PLC60Y
- #52 in Shoe Polishes & Dyes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Saphir Medaille d'Or Renovator – All-Purpose Leather Shoe Cleaner & Conditioner
Saphir Creme Surfine Pommadier Shoe Polish - Beeswax Cream for Leather Products
Saphir Medaille d’Or Pommadier Natural Cream Leather Shoe Polish
Saphir Pate de Luxe Leather Shoe Polish - Wax Cream for Leather Shoes & Boots
Saphir Renomat 100ml
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||COOLEST DEALS||eSource||My Shoe Supplies||eSource||My Shoe Supplies||My Shoe Supplies|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Size||1.7 fl/oz||One Size||50ml||75ml||50ml||100 ml|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First I stripped off old waxes and grime using another Saphir product Saphir Renomat 100ml, then polished off after 5 mins and let dry for another ten. Then I conditioned and lightly cleaned the shoe with Saphir Renovateur. Working with the included shammy in tight circles over the shoe and allowed to sit for 3 minutes then cleaned/polished it off with a dry cotton cloth. I applied Black (Saphir) polish and finished by using a paintbrush to use Huberd's Original Shoe GreaseHuberd's Shoe Grease to waterproof the welt and the shoe was as new. Saphir Renovateur really does a great job getting that leather back to being ready to take new waxes again, after being polished with inferior waxes in the past. A little goes a long way with this product, use sparingly for best results.
Furthermore, if you live in a cold region that regularly salts the roads and sidewalks this will help repair the damage the salts impart on the leather.
I’ve been taking good care of my shoes since I was 5 and my father taught me into it. I’ve never seen shoes shine this much without ending with a sore arm. I’ll keep using this stuff. My shoes will live longer and I’ll save myself a sore arm.
Top international reviews
Three hours later, I’m at home and I can still smell my shoes from the other side of the house.