|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Memory Speed||1250 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Radeon HD 7950|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||3 GB|
From the Manufacturer
EyeFinity Made Easy. The SAPPHIRE FLEX HD 79503GB OC with Boost!
The SAPPHIRE FLEX HD 7950 3GB OC with Boost simplifies AMD’s multi-monitor Eyefinity solution by allowing 3 X DVI monitors to be connected to the board ‘out of the box’ WITHOUT the requirement for expensive DisplayPort monitors or Active Adapters. SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB with Boost now has the latest GDDR5 memory clocked at 5000MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 860 MHz which with PowerTune Dynamic Boost rises to 925 MHz on the engine.
Most graphics cards based on AMD technology require the third monitor in an Eyefinity set-up to be a DisplayPort monitor, or connected with an active DisplayPort Adapter. The SAPPHIRE FleX family can support three DVI monitors in Eyefinity mode and deliver a true SLS (Single Large Surface) work area without the need for active adapters. The first two monitors are connected to the two DVI ports and the third to an HDMI to DVI cable (supplied) with no extra hardware required.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 FleX is now the highest performing card with this feature, allowing gamers to use low-cost DVI monitors for all three screens. Additional monitors can be added to the setup, but must be DisplayPort connected. With its core clock speeds of 860MHz and 1250Mhz (5 Gb/sec effective) for the memory this model is slightly faster than the HD 7950 standard edition and brings easy to configure multi-screen enjoyment to even hard-core gamers.
- AMD Radeon HD 7950 Graphics Processor
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI
- 1 x Single-Link DVI
- 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 GB 128 -bit GDDR5 memory
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio
- PCI Express 3.0
Innovation for over 11 years!
SAPPHIRE Technology is a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards since 2001 and has consistently been the worldwide market leader with its graphics products.
SAPPHIRE FLEX HD 7950 3GB OC with Boost
- EyeFinity 3 DVI Monitor - No accessories needed.
- Powerful AMD Radeon HD 7950 28nm GPU
- DUAL-X dual fans providing quiet and efficient high performance cooling.
- AMD HD3D Technology: Enjoy the most immersive experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays / glasses / software.
- AMD App Acceleration: Technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance.
AMD HD Media Accelerator: hardware video acceleration from your AMD Radeon GPU. With full 3D stereoscopic decode you can enjoy it all in 3D.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0 featuring stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU. Perfect for powering HD displays.