YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 19, 2013
I ordered this card on Feb 8 it is now the 19th and I have not yet recieved any email on the promised two games in the promotion. I double checked and the card is in the list of products that the promotion is for and at check out it stated promotion add.

One of the main reasons I orded this card was for the two games in the promotion and had looked forwarded to playing tem on this card. I understand that the game release is not until march (two different dates) but I am worried that I have been scamed. I quess I will return the card if I do not recieve feedback on the promotion before the 30 days run out.

I have not open this package yet but I have the same card in another machine and it works great. Runs all games. Not as good as my 660 TI Nvidia but is a better price to performance card. If running at high resolutions you might want to consider the 2 GB VRAM version of this card.

UPDATE: I guess I should have read the fine print. It stated 7 to 10 business days. I just recieved an email from them with info on how to connect to AMD site for codes. Games code are not available yet and will have to wait until relase dates, but good to have the confromation. Looks like I will crossfire this with my other one.
on May 21, 2013
Runs cool and does a respectable job running newer games. Won't quite max out new titles at 1080 resolution, but for the price point with a mail-in and the 3 game bundle it came with, this is a very good deal.
on August 19, 2015
Wow, talk about a difference. This really boosted my computer's performance. Fair warning, it does need to be plugged in to your computer's power source and the used version does NOT come with the cord. Luckily, they are cheap and pretty easy to find.
on May 4, 2013
Let me first say super fast shipping, next this is a pretty nice card for the money when its on sale, im sure everybody looked at benchmarks and whatnot online already so i wont go into that. It plays bioshock infinite and skyrim ect on high settings and gets vary playable fps. The only thing i want to say is that i couldn't get afterburner to let me adjust the card voltage. But sapphire trixx works wary well with the voltage unlocked. I didnt go the overclock route, i undervolted my card to 1.00v idle temp is 29 degrees Celsius, full load with msi kombuster gpu burn in test is 69 degrees Celsius. Also i got my key for the two free games about four days after i got my card in the mail.
on November 20, 2013
I bought this a few months ago to replace an aging GPU in an older system to that I could run Borderlands 2 and Bioshock 3. It's not a large card by modern standards and I really can't hear it in my case. The performance jump was okay but it's a low end card so what can I expect. What I don't like is that I'm starting to get artifacts on my screen and after a little research it seems that it's not uncommon for Sapphire Radeon's to fail like this.
on June 12, 2013
This graphics card was a huge upgrade for my aging gaming PC (6 years old now). It doesn't make it a brand new PC, but pretty close. I am able to set the graphics settings much higher, and run all of my games at 1920x1080 without issues.
on June 17, 2013
Item as described. Packaged GREAT. I wanted to wait a bit before I rated this to see if it would last, and it's done GREAT. So, I trust this seller, personally. Would use again. Thanks for the pleasant transaction.
on April 1, 2013
Compact card with lots of power. Installed on my Dell XPS. I was hesitant buying another AMD card because the last one I purchased about 2 years ago I had to manually go to AMD's website and hunt for all the drivers and software to download and install. I have always preferred AMD/ATI's cards over Nvidia's cards, but liked how Nvidia made it easier to update the drivers by just running the update utility. Now the AMD Catalyst software works the same way and things went very smoothly. It can handle all the latest games at the maximum video settings.
on April 9, 2013
Good deal for the money with the free games. Fast and relatively quiet. It's also good on power and is shorter than my old 6850 while being faster and using less power. Good job Sapphire.
on December 19, 2013
Accidentally ordered this card, sound nice but I ordered the 7870 2gb over clocked. Would highly recommend sapphire products though.