|Max Screen Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Memory Speed||1000 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM HDMI/TRIPLE DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 21246-00-40G
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GPU: 4096 Stream Processors, 28 nm, Graphics Core Next (GCN), 1050 MHz Engine Clock
- Water Cooling, Displays: Maximum 4 Outputs
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0
- The AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card is the world’s first total solution GPU with AMD-pioneered High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) on-chip delivering extreme performance for unbelievably “real” 4K and VR experiences.
- This card requires 2x8Pin PCIE power connectors, please make sure user should have both PCIE connectors connected with the correct configuration in order for the card to function properly
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- 4096 Stream Processors
- 1050 MHz Engine Clock
- 4096 bit Memory Bus (HBM)
- 1000 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- 4GB Memory Size
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI; 3 x DisplayPort
- Water Cooling
- Form Factor: 2 Part Slot Occupied 7.7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY X 4GB HBM
The AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card is the world's first total solution GPU with AMD-pioneered High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) on-chip delivering extreme performance for unbelievably 'real' 4K and VR experiences.
Don't just upgrade. Revolutionize.
-HBM with more than 3x the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface - the highest AMD GPU memory bandwidth ever.
-Sleek industrial styling including GPU Tach activity indicator and LED illumination all in a compact 7.5-inch card.
-Powerful performance, bleeding-edge technology, liquid-cooled, whisper-quiet and future-ready for extreme 4K and VR gaming.
Compare to similar items
This item Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM HDMI/TRIPLE DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 21246-00-40G
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||KW-TECH||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon||AMD Radeon||Radeon R9 Nano||Radeon RX 480||Nvidia GeForce||gddr5|
|Graphics Card Ram||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||6 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||—||GDDR5||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16, PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16, PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||installation cd||—||installation cd, manual||Graphics Card, Quick install Guide, Driver CD||MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G||Video Card|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 16.5 x 8.25 in||4 x 14.75 x 9.75 in||2.75 x 14.25 x 8.5 in||1.57 x 11.1 x 5.12 in||10.6 x 13.6 x 3.3 in||5.5 x 10.9 x 1.5 in|
|Memory Bus Width||—||512 bits||2,048 bits||2,048 bits||256 bits||192 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||1,000 MHz||1,550 MHz||1,890 MHz||945 MHz||8,018 MHz||8,100 MHz|
|Style Name||—||—||—||—||GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G||GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G|
Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM HDMI / TRIPLE DP PCI-Express Graphics Card
Top customer reviews
I installed this bad boy in a micro ATX case and it fits like it was made for it! I've added a picture of the card installed in my case.
If you're hesitant to switch to team red, don't be. This card is the perfect combination of brains and beauty and with the new AMD Crimson Software many of the complaints people had have been fixed. FreeSync and Frame Target Capping work soooo much better now.
Do your self a favor, pick up this card and pair it with the BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution and FreeSync Tech Best for CS:GO Battlefield eSport or the Acer Curved 34-inch UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) Display with 21:9 Aspect Ratio (XR341CK bmijpphz) and soak up the goodness!
1. Good looking! One of the best looking graphic card in the market. Small form factor and sophisticated design. It will really shine with its radeon logo if your chassis has a transparent side panel. When I first got the card I spent a good 30mins staring at it and another 30mins taking pictures of it.
2. Good noise/temperature control. The card does get hot. However with the AIO water cooling you will never have to bear the horrible noise like the reference 290X.
3. Excellent 3D performance. I am using this card with a 1440p monitor. It can handle most current games with settings maxed out. I am sure you can find tons of reviews regarding newest title. It also has very good compatibility with older games. No glitch when playing old school games like Starcraft, KKND2 or Max Payne 2. The card offers virtual super resolution which allow you use 4K resolution on your 1440p monitor, Overall I am very happy with the performance I get.
4. Windows 10 driver support has been excellent. AMD has been keeping up the beta driver release. The newest version as of Oct26 15.10 eliminated most of the bugs.
Now on to the part of unpleasant experience.
1. Major power tune glitch. Search "Fury X display problem" and you will know what I am talking about. Fury X will give screen corruption randomly if you are using it under low load. AMD tuned the card to save power by going into low power/ low volt state. However the vGPU is too low to even properly render the desktop! See my attached picture for example. It is super annoying. Especially if you are working on some important stuff. The fix is easy, just turn off the screen and turn it back on will fix it. Still waiting for a permanent fix from AMD though.
2. No UEFI support. Yep, even it says it supports UEFI on the box! This results in super long BIOS POST time. So far Sapphire has not provided us with an UEFI vBIOS. Not a major problem, it just means you can use the awesome secure boot feature of Windows 10.
3. Unable to overclock a lot. AIO cooler, dual 8pin power. You would think this thing is an overclocker's dream right? Nope. With the built in AMD Overdrive I can only get as high as 1105 core. One MHz beyond that will result in instant crash. Performance boost from such a 50MHz overclock is rather disappointing as well. less than 500 points increase in Fire Strike Extreme.
Overall I will recommend this card. It may not be the fastest, but it is one of the best designed high end graphic card.
I overclock my CPU & RAM but I leave my video card at stock for now. No leaks, no problems.
Personal AMD Gaming Build
ASUS Crosshair Formula-Z
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1866 x 32GB
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz (o.c. @ 5.0Ghz)
Corsair GTX H110i
Radeon R9 Fury X
BENQ XL2730Z, 27" 144Hz LED (2560x1440)
Corsair HX750i, 750W
Sound Blaster Z
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB
WD Black 3TB
i5 3570k NOT overclocked
HAF 912 case (more on this later)
8g g skill ripjaws
Samsung 850 evo 256 gb ssd
1tb data drive.
First off, I upgraded from a 7970 which was a beast of a card... But the time was up. The fury x has absolutely;
NO bottleneck issues
NO noise issues (pump, whine etc.)
NO heat issues
The only things wrong with this purchase were unrelated to the product, shipping was delayed/shipped to the wrong city.
Paired with my BenQ xl2730z freesync 1440p 144hz I'm STILL able to max any game older than 2012 at 144 frames, and new games are max/ultra at 1440p and about 100 frames, the card doesn't even flinch, freesync is HEAVILY recommended.
Make sure you have appropriate screws/locations to mount the radiator. Its the same dimensions as a case fan but 2-3 times thicker. I went with a front mount and had to relocate all my hard drives and remove my HD bay in my case entirely. I only got the screws to reach through and mount the card by bending the case a very very small amount.
Tl;dr awesome card, worth every penny, go team red. Once dx12 is the standard this gpu will only perform better.
Most recent customer reviews
Asus Z170 ITX board
Corsair Vengeance LP ddr4 2666mhz Ram
R9 Fury X...Read more