|Max Screen Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Memory Speed||1000 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM HDMI/TRIPLE DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 21246-00-40G
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GPU: 4096 Stream Processors, 28 nm, Graphics Core Next (GCN), 1050 MHz Engine Clock
- Water Cooling, Displays: Maximum 4 Outputs
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0
- The AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card is the world’s first total solution GPU with AMD-pioneered High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) on-chip delivering extreme performance for unbelievably “real” 4K and VR experiences.
- This card requires 2x8Pin PCIE power connectors, please make sure user should have both PCIE connectors connected with the correct configuration in order for the card to function properly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- 4096 Stream Processors
- 1050 MHz Engine Clock
- 4096 bit Memory Bus (HBM)
- 1000 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- 4GB Memory Size
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI; 3 x DisplayPort
- Water Cooling
- Form Factor: 2 Part Slot Occupied 7.7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY X 4GB HBM
The AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card is the world's first total solution GPU with AMD-pioneered High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) on-chip delivering extreme performance for unbelievably 'real' 4K and VR experiences.
Don't just upgrade. Revolutionize.
-HBM with more than 3x the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface - the highest AMD GPU memory bandwidth ever.
-Sleek industrial styling including GPU Tach activity indicator and LED illumination all in a compact 7.5-inch card.
-Powerful performance, bleeding-edge technology, liquid-cooled, whisper-quiet and future-ready for extreme 4K and VR gaming.
Compare with similar items
MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G Graphics Card
MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580 GAMING X 8G
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
Sapphire 11265-01-20G Radeon NITRO+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5 DUAL HDMI / DVI-D / DUAL DP with backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card
ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB Overclocked 2048-Bit HBM2 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card (STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||TBR Trade LLC||Etechtopia||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon||AMD Radeon||—||—||Radeon RX 480||Radeon Pro Duo|
|Graphics Card Ram||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||—||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||DRAM||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16, PCIE x 16||PCI||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||installation cd||Graphics card, Drivers & Utilities, MSI Afterburner, MSI Predator, 6 pin PCIe power cable||RX 580 GAMING X 8G||Video Card, driver cd, quick install guide||installation CD, manual||ROG-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING Graphics card, warranty, support DVD, User guide|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 7 x 8.25 in||13.75 x 10.75 x 3.5 in||10.87 x 5.51 x 1.65 in||10.63 x 1.57 x 4.88 in||12.75 x 2.75 x 8.5 in||12 x 2.1 x 5.5 in|
|Memory Bus Width||—||512 bits||256 bits||256 bits||256 bits||2,048 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||1,000 MHz||6,100 MHz||8,192 MHz||1,386 MHz||1,750 MHz||1,590 MHz|
|Style Name||—||R9 390 GAMING 8G||RX 580 GAMING X 8G||XFX RX 580 8GB||—||ROG STRIX RX Vega64 8GB OC|
Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM HDMI / TRIPLE DP PCI-Express Graphics Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Good looking! One of the best looking graphic card in the market. Small form factor and sophisticated design. It will really shine with its radeon logo if your chassis has a transparent side panel. When I first got the card I spent a good 30mins staring at it and another 30mins taking pictures of it.
2. Good noise/temperature control. The card does get hot. However with the AIO water cooling you will never have to bear the horrible noise like the reference 290X.
3. Excellent 3D performance. I am using this card with a 1440p monitor. It can handle most current games with settings maxed out. I am sure you can find tons of reviews regarding newest title. It also has very good compatibility with older games. No glitch when playing old school games like Starcraft, KKND2 or Max Payne 2. The card offers virtual super resolution which allow you use 4K resolution on your 1440p monitor, Overall I am very happy with the performance I get.
4. Windows 10 driver support has been excellent. AMD has been keeping up the beta driver release. The newest version as of Oct26 15.10 eliminated most of the bugs.
Now on to the part of unpleasant experience.
1. Major power tune glitch. Search "Fury X display problem" and you will know what I am talking about. Fury X will give screen corruption randomly if you are using it under low load. AMD tuned the card to save power by going into low power/ low volt state. However the vGPU is too low to even properly render the desktop! See my attached picture for example. It is super annoying. Especially if you are working on some important stuff. The fix is easy, just turn off the screen and turn it back on will fix it. Still waiting for a permanent fix from AMD though.
2. No UEFI support. Yep, even it says it supports UEFI on the box! This results in super long BIOS POST time. So far Sapphire has not provided us with an UEFI vBIOS. Not a major problem, it just means you can use the awesome secure boot feature of Windows 10.
3. Unable to overclock a lot. AIO cooler, dual 8pin power. You would think this thing is an overclocker's dream right? Nope. With the built in AMD Overdrive I can only get as high as 1105 core. One MHz beyond that will result in instant crash. Performance boost from such a 50MHz overclock is rather disappointing as well. less than 500 points increase in Fire Strike Extreme.
Overall I will recommend this card. It may not be the fastest, but it is one of the best designed high end graphic card.
I overclock my CPU & RAM but I leave my video card at stock for now. No leaks, no problems.
Personal AMD Gaming Build
ASUS Crosshair Formula-Z
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1866 x 32GB
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz (o.c. @ 5.0Ghz)
Corsair GTX H110i
Radeon R9 Fury X
BENQ XL2730Z, 27" 144Hz LED (2560x1440)
Corsair HX750i, 750W
Sound Blaster Z
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB
WD Black 3TB
i5 3570k NOT overclocked
HAF 912 case (more on this later)
8g g skill ripjaws
Samsung 850 evo 256 gb ssd
1tb data drive.
First off, I upgraded from a 7970 which was a beast of a card... But the time was up. The fury x has absolutely;
NO bottleneck issues
NO noise issues (pump, whine etc.)
NO heat issues
The only things wrong with this purchase were unrelated to the product, shipping was delayed/shipped to the wrong city.
Paired with my BenQ xl2730z freesync 1440p 144hz I'm STILL able to max any game older than 2012 at 144 frames, and new games are max/ultra at 1440p and about 100 frames, the card doesn't even flinch, freesync is HEAVILY recommended.
Make sure you have appropriate screws/locations to mount the radiator. Its the same dimensions as a case fan but 2-3 times thicker. I went with a front mount and had to relocate all my hard drives and remove my HD bay in my case entirely. I only got the screws to reach through and mount the card by bending the case a very very small amount.
Tl;dr awesome card, worth every penny, go team red. Once dx12 is the standard this gpu will only perform better.
Most recent customer reviews
Asus Z170 ITX board
Corsair Vengeance LP ddr4 2666mhz Ram
R9 Fury X...Read more