Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 2, 2013
This necklace is really beautiful and hangs just right with a regular sweater. The chain would probably be too short for a cowl neck or thick turtleneck sweater, but then again, you could always switch out chains. It's not your typical snowflake pendant. With the extra snowflakes and white sapphires, it's really eye-catching. The perfect gift for a lover of winter or for that matter anyone. You could send it to a friend in Florida to remind them of the beautiful snowy days they're missing! I LOVE it!
on November 1, 2013
This necklace is so pretty. I wear it with almost anything- it dresses up or down depending on what you want it for. The chain is adequate and matches the pendent well. The gems sparkle in the sunshine just like fresh snow. I love it for the holidays, especially since I no longer live in a snowy environment-its a touch of winter without the ice scraping.
on February 4, 2013
I took into account the low sale price but bought it because it has such rave reviews. You will not be disappointed. It is simply breathtaking!! I bought it as a gift for my mother for Christmas next year but liked it so much, I just ordered another one for myself :) size is perfect, very pleased.
on January 4, 2013
I ended up getting 3 of these necklaces, 2 as gifts and a 3rd for myself because I loved them so much. The picture is accurate, which I find extremely helpful as I often find jewelry pictures to be misleading, you know objects in pictures are larger than they appear in real life. The packaging for the necklace was nice as well.
on December 29, 2012
Beautiful and sparkly! Easy to swap out a chain and looks fantastic with any shirt! Keep in mind how big one inch is for the diameter, but it is nice.
on January 22, 2013
Love this neckace! It is just the right size; big enough to see the detail, but not too big. At $18.95, this is an outstanding bargin! Highly recommend!
on February 28, 2013
This is very pretty. The only thing is that we gave it to my daughter for her sixth birthday and it was a little big. I would recommend actually looking at the dimensions.
on February 16, 2013
The only thing I really didn't like was the chain. It was so fine it would get tangled in the snow flake. However once untangled, lovely. Becareful when and how you take it off...it gets tangled easy :-(
on December 27, 2012
Pretty necklace, a little too big but otherwise sparkling and very pretty
I love to wear it and match it to my winter ring
on January 6, 2013
The necklace is exactly as pictured and is a wonderful addition to my snowflake necklace collection. It arrived when estimated and in excellent condition.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.