Listed as Huffington Post's 'Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneur for 2017', Sarah Cordiner is a qualified expert in the education industry.
Sarah educates on course creation, training and running a highly successful education-based business.
Learn with Sarah today: www.sarahcordiner.com/course
Sarah is an author, qualified trainer, professional speaker and respected consultant in 'Edupreneurship', 'Edu-marketing', Entrepreneurship, Workforce Development, Instructional Design, Education & Training and online learning.
She is a specialist in training development and curriculum design, as well as trainer of trainers in adult learning.
CEO of MainTraining;
Huffington Post's 'Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneur for 2017'
Ranked on the 'Top 5 International E-Learning Blogs' by e-learning feeds
Winner of the 'Influential 100 Awards 2015 and 2016’
Founder of ‘The Edupreneur Awards’
Founder of Edupreneur Magazine
Finalist of the Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year 2015
Finalist of the Telstra Start-Up Business of the Year 2015
Nominee of the 40 Under 40 Awards 2015, to name but a few…”
Sarah’s Keynote and Expert Topics: www.sarahcordiner.com
- How to create online courses and build successful education-based businesses
- Teaching & Learning Practices; The Hidden Curriculum; and Curriculum/Instructional Design and Development
- Entrepreneurship & Start-Up Success Strategies
- Edupreneurship: What entrepreneurs and businesses in any industry can learn about growing business by using the platform of education instead of sales, and how to write profitable learning products and programs as a lead generation tool
- Workforce Planning & Development: How corporates can maximise their productivity and profitability by effectively utilising their workforce skills and capabilities
- Students Transitioning from Education to Employment: What's next and what do employers really want? What to do after your degree.
- Overcoming Adversity: How actively creating adversity as well as effectively coping with it is the key to success in life and business
Sarah's work has enabled the education of more than 5,000 professional workers and business owners in over 120 countries towards their personal and professional goals. Her training has helped welfare dependents in remote Australian communities (and throughout the UK) progress to employment; she initiated the movement of ‘Edupreneurship' and assisted other training providers to deliver excellent training via her train-the-trainer programs, consultancy and training design and development services.
Connect with Sarah:
Personal Web: www.sarahcordiner.com
Sarah’s Online Courses: www.sarahcordiner.com/course
Sarah’s Amazon Books: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018U7VRB0
Company Facebook: www.facebook.com/maintraining
Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cordinersarah
Entrepreneur to EDUpreneur Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/entrepreneur2edupreneur/
Company Web: www.maintraining.com.au