Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sarah Cordiner
Listed as Huffington Post's 'Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneur for 2017', Sarah Cordiner is a qualified expert in the education industry and the youngest University Director in Australia's history.
Sarah has over a decade of experience educating educators on course creation, training and running a highly successful education-based business.
Learn with Sarah today: www.sarahcordiner.com/academy
Sarah is an author, qualified trainer, professional speaker and respected consultant in 'Edupreneurship', 'Edu-marketing', Entrepreneurship, Workforce Development, Instructional Design, Education & Training and online learning.
She is a specialist in training development and curriculum design, as well as trainer of trainers in adult learning.
CEO of MainTraining;
Huffington Post's 'Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneur for 2017'
Ranked on the 'Top 5 International E-Learning Blogs' by e-learning feeds
Winner of the 'Influential 100 Awards 2015 and 2016’
Founder of ‘The Edupreneur Awards’
Founder of Edupreneur Magazine
Finalist of the Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year 2015
Finalist of the Telstra Start-Up Business of the Year 2015
Nominee of the 40 Under 40 Awards 2015, to name but a few…”
Sarah’s Keynote and Expert Topics: www.sarahcordiner.com
- How to create online courses and build successful education-based businesses
- Teaching & Learning Practices; The Hidden Curriculum; and Curriculum/Instructional Design and Development
- Entrepreneurship & Start-Up Success Strategies
- Edupreneurship: What entrepreneurs and businesses in any industry can learn about growing business by using the platform of education instead of sales, and how to write profitable learning products and programs as a lead generation tool
- Workforce Planning & Development: How corporates can maximise their productivity and profitability by effectively utilising their workforce skills and capabilities
- Students Transitioning from Education to Employment: What's next and what do employers really want? What to do after your degree.
- Overcoming Adversity: How actively creating adversity as well as effectively coping with it is the key to success in life and business
Sarah's work has enabled the education of more than 5,000 professional workers and business owners in over 120 countries towards their personal and professional goals. Her training has helped welfare dependents in remote Australian communities (and throughout the UK) progress to employment; she initiated the movement of ‘Edupreneurship' and assisted other training providers to deliver excellent training via her train-the-trainer programs, consultancy and training design and development services.
Connect with Sarah:
Personal Web: www.sarahcordiner.com
Sarah’s Online Courses: www.sarahcordiner.com/course
Sarah’s Amazon Books: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018U7VRB0
Company Facebook: www.facebook.com/maintraining
Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cordinersarah
Entrepreneur to EDUpreneur Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/entrepreneur2edupreneur/
Company Web: www.maintraining.com.au
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Sarah Cordiner
Creating an online course has endless benefits to entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, experts, authors, speakers and hobbyists, including:
A business needs to earn money, it’s as simple as that.
An online course is something that you can sell online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without you being present. Even at a mediocre success rate that could give you a substantial pay raise.
Eg - imagine selling access to your courses for $47 a month.
ONLY 50 people would bring you in $2,350 per month completely passively!!
100 people would bring you in $4,700 a month in passive income!!
That’s an extra $56,400 per year….. Wouldn’t that be a handy little extra?!
You get your time and your LIFE back.
Instead of the hard hustle having to constantly exchange your time for money, seeing clients, providing complex services to needy customers - your online courses provide your services, coaching and consulting FOR you. On autopilot!
You can actually help other people and make a difference in people’s lives. Sure money and freedom are wonderful things but knowing that other people are benefiting from something they learned from YOU.
There is nothing like being asked “what do you do for a living?” and being able to reply with “I change people’s lives”.… that is an awesome feeling.
After over 14 YEARS of creating courses (including 60 of my own and hundreds for other people), I have written this book to share the exact strategies I use to create 7 figure courses that change people's lives every day - so that you can do it too!
This book includes all of the following:
Course Topic: How To Pick The Perfect Topic For Your Online Course
Sell Your Course: How To Ensure Your Course Idea Has High Market Demand
Course Profits: How To Price Your Course and Nail Your Business Model
Results: How To Create Magnetic and Specific Learning Outcomes
Create Content: How To Select and Gather Your Course Content
Course Structure: How To Put Your Modules and Lessons in The Right Order
Deliver Engaging Training: How To Determine the Most Engaging and Effective Delivery Methods for Each Lesson
Course Videos: How To Film, Record and Edit your Online Course Videos
Online Course Tech: Setting Up Your Basic Tech and Online School
Launch & Marketing: How To Market, Promote, Launch and Sell Your Online Course
Are you ready to make some changes in your life?
To step up and step out?
Are you ready to eliminate the shadows in you that hold you back and shine with effervescence, joy and radiance?
I attribute a lot of my success and happiness to spending time daily journaling.
Reflecting on my successes, being conscious of my areas of growth, and making clear action plans for what I need to do next to create the life I desire.
In this journal you will find 150 journal prompts and 150 motivational quotes to keep you feeling inspired and positive.
I hope you enjoy these questions as much as I do!
It is impossible for us to accurately predict the future of the post-compulsory education & training sector with any certainty.
However, we can be certain that it will be different.
The current landscape and trends over the past 5-10 years can give us plenty of signals as to what training and education providers in the post-compulsory sector may be facing in the near future.
We can be reactive to the constant changes in our sector as education and training providers, or plan ahead as best we can for strategic and sustainable growth for a strong and fit-for-purpose future of education and training.Will we all be going online?
Will face to face training be replaced by blended learning?
Will qualifications still matter?
What part will micro-learning play?
What should educators, training providers and educational institutions be preparing for to survive the next 10 years?
Having recently completed a tenure as the ‘Executive Director and Head of Campus’ of an Australian University, and with over 13 years of experience as a leader in the post-compulsory/adult education sector; in this short book, qualified education leader, Sarah Cordiner, will share her thoughts on what we might expect for the adult education and training sector in the 2020-2030 decade.
That ‘magic thing’ that puts us into productivity hyperdrive and has us feeling ‘on fire’ when it’s around, yet we miss like a vital bodily organ if it’s not working.
There are many reasons why so many course creators out there haven't started sharing their expertise with the world - or keep retreating back into obscurity each time they peep their toe over the course creation starting line.
It breaks my heart when I think of all of the unfinished courses in the world, all because our inner course creation mojos have taken a hall pass.
Having been the CEO of a curriculum design and training company for well over a decade and created hundreds of courses for my own business and for my customers, I have seen and personally experienced every course creation mojo-killer out there.
In this book I will explore some of the most common course creation stoppers and use this opportunity to remind you of your inner brilliance, share with you my top tips, strategies, advice and pep-talks to coax back that mojo of yours and to get your course creation fire burning bright.
Beat your procrastination, overcome your fears and just get a friendly kick up the butt to get yourself back on form and feeling more motivated to get your courses out to the world than ever before!
This book is also found as a chapter in one of my other books ‘Entrepreneur to Edupreneur: The 10 Stages To Creating A Wildly Successful Education-Based Business & Online Course’. But being aware of the fact that it is often not the course creation process, but instead a missing mojo or a little self-doubt that causes many courses to never leave people’s heads; I felt it deserved a title of it’s own.
Are you ready to get your fire started so that your course can finally get out to the world?
It is a means to build lasting relationships with your audience and subsequently as a means of selling more of your online courses through the trust and familiarity built with your members.
It’s also a cheap and easy way to positively influence your marketplace and position yourself as a go-to expert in your area of expertise.
But, many entrepreneurs, edupreneurs and business owners start Facebook groups and put in tonnes of effort, only for them to end up in the digital graveyard.
Why do some Facebook groups take off and others just silently fall under a bus?
Luckily there are simple answers to this and they are all included in this ‘How To’ guide book.
In this book, Sarah will share with you 40 easy, highly practical ‘implement as you go’ strategies to create an engaged Facebook community to grow your credibility, authority, industry recognition and income.
If you have a Facebook group already, or want to start one, then this book is for you.
Follow these steps and you too will soon have a wildly successful Facebook group of your own!
Regardless of what business or industry you are in; if you wish to sell what you have to others, your commercial survival depends on you becoming the EDUPRENEUR.
Consumers are tired of sales pitches and promises, and instead are seeking information and knowledge. By giving it to them you get to demonstrate your capability and expertise as much as they get to experience it – making you choice number 1 for their needs.
For the Edupreneur, the need for selling is dead as they strategically share their expertise in a way that provides unprecedented global reach, immeasurable impact on the lives of others, and unlimited income potential.
The education industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and online courses alone are already worth billions of dollars per year.
Every single person on Earth has an abundant and unique set of skills, experiences and knowledge that could be turned into commercially profitable products and services.
In this book, Sarah Cordiner will take you through the fundamentals of monetising your expertise and profitably sharing what you know with the world.
Whether you are an absolute beginner in creating and selling information and education based products and services, or are up-levelling to a serious education-based business operation; this book will help you get there.
Inside this book:
- How to commercialise your skills, knowledge and expertise and start profiting from what’s already in your head.
- How to create your own unique ‘funnel of service’, so that you no longer need to ‘sell’ like one of those sleazy online marketers, but instead have your customers coming eagerly to you for your advice and expertise.
- A deep dive into the 10 stages of designing and building a highly successful information or education-based business so that you maximise your impact and income.
- How to price your informational and educational products and services; including courses, consulting, workshops and more.
- Where and how to sell your educational products for maximum exposure and sales – particularly online courses.
- The critical elements of an online education based business. What online tools, apps and products you need and how they all fit together for maximum profitability, scalability and automation.
- How to use your expertise to become a well-known leader in your industry.
Never run out of content ideas again!
Content is one of the most powerful ways to grow your business and create deep connections with your audience.
Content (the RIGHT content), is what turns strangers into lifelong fans and buyers.
Content is what enables your prospects to discover you, fall in love with you and become loyal customers.
But what do you post about?!
How do you know what to share?
What kind of content is going to get you the most amount of likes, comments, shares and fans?
In this book, designed specifically for business owners, I have provided you with a social media prompt for every single day of the year so that you never run out of content ideas again.
Time to grow your online presence with powerful, creative and highly engaging content!!
Author: Sarah Cordinerwww.sarahcordiner.com
• Strategy 1: Add these people to your organisational guest list to enhance your staff training without increasing your spending.
• Strategy 2: Use this strategy as a ‘done for you’ training design template for world-class training without the expense.
• Strategy 3: This one simple strategy will add specialised expertise to your staff’s professional development, increase staff morale AND ensure that the most advanced skills remain within your organisation—without spending a single dollar.
• Strategy 4: This strategy will eliminate ‘waste of time’ meetings and instead create valuable learning opportunities without the extra effort, organisation or expense.
• Strategy 5: These ‘eliminate and replace’ methods will save training budget wastage.
• Strategy 6: This strategy will ensure that you smash your training department objectives, resulting in an INCREASED budget next year.
• Strategy 7: Get the top experts in your training room—without having to pay their travel expenses.
• Strategy 8: Use this strategy to give your staff access to world-class training, without it taking up work hours and for less than the price of a coffee.
• Strategy 9: Give your learners even more content and an increased learning experience whilst decreasing the expense.
• Strategy 10: Use this strategy to release pressure on your training team, free up their time, get more results and reduce your HR spending.
• Strategy 11: Conduct the most extreme, highly technical, high-risk training in the most expensive niches ever, without killing anyone or spending a fortune.
• Strategy 12: Use this strategy to reduce long term expenses on staff career development.
Regardless of whether your organisation has a great budget for you to work with or a limited one, there is no doubt that the training professionals using these strategies to get more results for their department at a much lower cost are going to reap the rewards from every angle for their team, their employees, their colleagues and their senior management!
If you would like to smash your training department targets whilst pleasing the heck out of the bean-counters by learning how you can quickly and easily implement these simple, results-focused strategies, all you need to do is read on, and it’s all yours.
There are endless wonderful ways to commercialise your knowledge and expertise today, which makes creating and selling online courses easier than ever for anyone!
No matter what your field of specialisation or what type of hobby you might have, you can teach it to others and make money whilst you're doing it - all from home with a mobile phone!
Using a learning management system is one of the easiest and most popular ways of creating and selling online courses, and one of the best on the market is the learning management system 'Thinkific'.
In this Thinkific Set-Up Guide, you will be provided with the step-by-step instructions for rapidly and correctly setting up your Thinkific account so that you can start sharing and selling your content with the world.
This book contains easy-to-follow visual screenshots of every essential step that you need to take to make your very own online school go live on the Thinkific platform - even if you have the tech skills of a TOMATO!
My name is Sarah Cordiner. I am a qualified educator, and have been A Certified 'Thinkific Expert' and Thinkific Agency Partner since 2015, and am one of the only 28 verified Thinkific Experts in the world.
Having set-up hundreds of Thinkific sites over the years, I have put this Thinkific Set-Up Guide together so that anyone can follow my process to go live fast, easily and completely stress-free!
This book also includes a link with FREE access to my Thinkific Set-Up Online Course!