Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sarah Kay
Sarah Kay Ndjerareou is the author of Pieces of Glass. The child of missionary parents, writing became a natural way to process my adventures through Siberia, Ukraine, Kenya, Monaco, Swaziland, Thailand and beyond. Ndjerareou means ‘he who builds the road’ in Ngambai, my husband’s Reounodji Nathanael (Nate’s) tribal language spoken in Chad, Africa. Our favorite travel companions are our daughter, Sophia Nerolel, and son Isaac Benoji. Today our home is in Texas.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Daily devotions that inspire women to spend time with God
What is on your heart today? Struggles at home or with a friend? The miracle and joy of a new birth? A misunderstanding with a boyfriend or spouse? Are you grieving a loss? Are you celebrating a new job? Or anticipating a move? Whatever you face, good or bad, the NIV Bible for Women is relevant to your joys and sorrows, worries, fears, pain and happiness. God loves you and gave you his Word, the Bible, so you could know him more.
The NIV Bible for Women contains an inspiring foreword by Shauna Niequist and writings by women who want to share their experiences—their joys and their struggles—with you. Authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Rachel Held Evans, Katie Davis, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Kristen Howerton (Rage Against the Minivan), Margaret Feinberg, Tsh Oxenreider (The Art of Simple), and Annie Downs share their thoughts on topics ranging from cultural issues like social justice, economic inequality, and social media addiction to personal needs like prayer, decision-making, relationships, infertility, career, and calling. These thought-provoking topics are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
The NIV Bible for Women will help your time spent with God grow deeper and richer as you dig into his Word, bask in his love, learn his ways and then in turn share your journey with others in all the situations you face.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Enter into the presence of God through the devotions each weekday and the Myths for each weekend for a full year of readings
- Apply the "Reflect" questions and the "Pray" prompts so you can take what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Evaluate the culturally accepted myths that are presented in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from God’s Word
- Topical index to enhance your personal study