- File Size: 1437 KB
- Print Length: 310 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (January 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CXVRO1C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,096,220 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #895 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Fantasy
- #1313 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1772 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
Sarah: Laney's Angel Kindle Edition
|Length: 310 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When Laney goes to work for the handsome Cannon, Sarah must work to bring the two together. Cannon is attracted to the beautiful Laney, but she is cautious about dating her boss. When several misfortunes happen to Laney, her warrior angel is sent to protect her.
Who is trying to harm Laney. Also will Sarah be able to accomplish her mission to bring Laney and Cannon together?
This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading Sarah's next adventure.
Romance, mystery, and comedy, were presented while clearly and simply explaining the plan of salvation. It offered examples of how to live as a Christian. Young and old women find themselves acting like Laney at different times of their life. It is good reading for anyone.
The book was very entertaining. Sarah, an unusual angel had to come up with strange antics to try to get Laney and Clay together. I was intrigued to find out who the Evil One was. I had suspected someone from her past, but it offered a surprise ending.
I'm looking forward to reading MS Lewis's next books.
Also, when I read Gay's books, I learn so much about the Bible. Because the writer is so clever, I remember the scripture and try to be a better Christian.
I can't wait to read about Sarah's next earthly mission!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense