- File Size: 413 KB
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (Inspired Romance) (September 16, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009CFWLME
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#456,136 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #436 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Fantasy
- #639 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #777 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
Sarah: A Mission of Love Kindle Edition
|Length: 238 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Sarah is,a sweet little angel, on her first mission to earth with many problems to overcome.
There are so many funny parts to the book, that it would be difficult to identify one blunder as the funniest. I identified with Sarah in many ways. Tom Shoemaker was another important character with a tough decision to make. It was not until I completed the book that I found out if the angel accomplished her mission or which decision Tom made. I was kept in suspense causing me to want to read without stopping.
The book gives insight to life as a pastor's wife, the plan of salvation, and what happens when we try to assume others responsibilities. Not only is the book comical but it is a teaching tool that would appeal to all ages.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance