Saranac b-grl Women's just4me Fitness Gloves
|Price:||$12.99 - $19.12|
- Ultra lightweight materials to ease hand fatigue.
- Soft to the touch, durable amara suede palm.
- Thin coat dense gel palm pads for resistive wear relief.
- Soft-sided non-binding wrist wrap closure for comfort
- A percentage of the b-grl proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have been using these gloves 2-3 times a week for weight lifting for a year now, and they still look great! I've washed them twice, and they have handled that as well. I'm back to get another pair simply because I am tired of waiting for these things to wear out, so that I can get the medium! ***
I've been using these gloves for about 4 weeks, and I love them. They are easy on/off, and really help eliminate barbell chafing. I had been using a nice pair of leather gloves before, but they really made my hands sweat, and were hard to get off. This pair breathes very well, is easy off, and can be washed. Although the padding is average, it just seems to be better placed than most other gloves I have tried. I consider my hands pretty large for a girl (I wear a size 9 ring) so I got the large, but I wish I had gotten the medium since these are way too large in the wrist. These are very stretchy, so if you are wavering between 2 sizes, I would go down.
Update: 4 Dec 2011. Approximately 6 mos later and I still love these gloves. I had to re-stitch the area between thumb and index finger but I've had this problem with the Nike brand gloves as well. Unfortunately, I forgot my gloves at the gym and poof there were gone. Getting another pair now.
1. The gloves have a sweat band type material on the thumb part so you can whipe your face while working out, other gloves I have had do not have this feature.
2. The gel and placement of the gel is in a good location and feel very comfortable when gripping weight bars.
3. There is a hint of pink which gives a touch of feminity to the gloves.
Be sure to size down. I have small, fat hands and I ordered a small. I think I would have ordered an X-Small because the material is very giving (not tight or consticting) and definantly allows for breathing and streaching.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I bought a medium. I was looking for a product so that I could go to the gym without getting calluses on my hands. They fit me pretty well, but I have pretty small hands. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Alyssa
This is my 2nd pair of this brand of glove. I bought this brand again after attempting to try a different one that was sub par. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TammyLou
I purchased these gloves on 28 April 2016. By 10 June they were already falling apart. The Velcro wrist straps became unstitched from gloves. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Banzai