Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Sargent Art 22-1581 50-Count Fine Tip Washable Marker Packs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.27 (29%)|
- Washes easily from most fabrics and skin with soap and water
- Range of 50 colors in a resalable plastic carry-case with handle
- Great for illustrating, writing or outlining
- Non-toxic item
- Is AP certified
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sargent Art 50-Count Fine Tip Washable Marker Packs are great for illustrating, writing or outlining. Range of 50 colors come in a resalable plastic carry-case with handle. Markers wash easily from most fabrics and skin with soap and water. AP Certified non-toxic.
From the manufacturer
50ct Washable Fine Tip Marker Set - Item number 22-1581
Great selection of colors
50 vibrant colors to choose from.
Long-lasting and durable
Our markers are long-lasting and made with a quality fine conical felt tip. Safe and non-toxic, and feature child safe breathable vented caps.
Variable line weight
Conical fine tip: Hold the marker straight for thin strokes, and hold on an angle for wide strokes.
More markers from Sargent Art
Available in different size packs, washable, broad tip, brush tip, metallic, fabric, and more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ones that do work, are great!
One thing: The colors dry much lighter than they look when wet. Test a color and wait a minute to see if it's what you want. (Most coloring products do dry or "set" somewhat after applying them, but these lighten up a bit more than others, whether it's crayons, paints, markers or pencils.)
It's not bad, just something to be aware of.
1. All fifty markers came with plenty of ink and none were damaged
2. There are no repeat colors (just some colors that are similar)
3. They are good for covering both large and smaller areas depending on how you tilt the marker
4. No smell
1. The cap colors do not represent the actual ink color. Make sure to test the color before applying it because some of the colors are completely different than the cap color.
2. The tips are not fine enough for small detailed work. They are perfect for me, but if you want to work on adult coloring books and other small spaces, I recommend shopping elsewhere.
3. They bleed through paper and do that thing where a lot of ink comes out when you go to pick up the pen and end a line.
4. I wish the set had more skin tone colors
5. The packaging might as well be thrown in the trash because it is a mess to try to keep the markers in this. I just put mine the pen drawer and threw this out.
Overall, I like these markers and they work for someone like me who just wants to color from time to time; and for the price I ain't mad.