Sarira C 12x15” Silicone Heat Press Pad Mat,Silicone Pad for Flat Heat Press Replacement
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This pressing pad is designed to provide worktop where you do your transfers.Heat resistant with temperature rating:572℉
- It is not easy to deform after heating and pressurizing,which provides proper heat conduction to ensure high quality prints in every heat press application
- This pad is nontoxic and odorless,features flat surface with good elasticity and tensile strength
- It provides the perfect contact between your transfer and T-shirts(or other substrate),retain more heat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heat conductive silicone is a unique closed cell silicone sponge that has
very fine ceramic particles mixed in the polymer to enhance its thermal
properties. This expanded, conductive silicone helps distribute pressure
and protect delicate materials in the heat press.
It can be used for heat transfer to garment with thick seams, zippers,
pocket, rhinestone, etc. It can also be used for filling the gap for heat
transfer to caps and hats, mugs, and much more.
☞ Commercial quality
☞ Size:12x15”,but can be cut to any size for different applications
☞ Temperature rating:572℉(300℃)
☞ Keep your transfers looking their best with our high performance, yet economical pad
☞ Heat press silicone pads deteriorate and are damaged over time,replace a new one if it’s getting dirty or burnt.