Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Saris Bike Trac Vertical Indoor Bike Storage Rack
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Injection -molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market
- Mounts on walls, studs, pillars, or posts
- Made in the USA. This product fits 26”, 700c, and 29”
- Versatile indoor bike storage rack mounts to wall studs, pillars, or posts
- Wide wheel track accepts all bike wheel sizes
- Full bike-length tray keeps bikes secure
- Slim design uses minimal space
- Built in Madison, Wisconsin; one-year warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bike Trac - Customer Installation 1
Locking Bike Trac
Cable Locking Bike Trac
Bike Trac - Customer Installation 4
Bike Trac - Customer Installation 3
Bike Trac - Customer Installation 2
Made in Wisconsin
This versatile system mounts a bike vertically onto just about any surface - walls to studs, pillars, or posts. And the Bike Trac's slim design makes it perfect for apartments, condominiums, storage rooms or garages.
The Bike Trac provides full bike coverage to protect the walls, while also providing freedom for capacity and mounting configuration. Also available with locking options.
Park your bike vertically on the wall with the Bike Trac Vertical Indoor Bike Storage Rack from Saris. Featuring a slim design that takes up minimal space when not in use, the Bike Trac is a good option for apartments, garages, or anywhere that space is a premium. The Bike Trac mounts on wall studs, pillars, or posts and allows you to suspend the bike from the front wheel, while the wide, full-length track stabilizes both front and rear wheels.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.25 x 54.5 x 6.5 inches; 7.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 6003T
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : October 18, 2001
- Manufacturer : Saris
- ASIN : B0029LF0BC
- Best Sellers Rank: #194,778 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Good paint job--and just the right color: black.
3. Just the right size.
5. Made in USA.
1. Doesn't include mounting screws.
2. Instructions are lacking. It needs drilled into studs--nothing in instructions says so.
1. Mount to commercial door hinges with hex-head bolts and washers with nylon inserts. Then screw the door hinges into the studs. This is a space saver. After you mount the bicycles, you can turn the bike and track on the hinges, like turning pages of a book. This allows the bikes to stay closer to the wall and not protrude into the room very far.
The only consideration you should have when buying this is the weight of your bike. If you mount this vertically, you'll need the strength to pick up your bike by the handle bars and seat and guide the front rim onto the hook at the top of the rack. Most street/touring and hybrids shouldn't be a problem. You may want to check your fitness levels if you're rolling on a steel frame, old school mountain bike.
Top reviews from other countries
Delivery was quick, the price was right.