- AMAZING MATERIAL - Made of top quality lightweight rayon fabric that is perfect for any destination. Super soft, silky and smooth, you'll enjoy its breathability and it gets nicer with every wash
- PASSION FOR SOCIAL GOODNESS - With 20 years of business and helping people out, 1 World Sarongs offer great quality fashion designs with fair prices. Thank you for your support. Disclaimer: All designs are exclusively owned and sold by 1 World Sarongs
- Ravishing fringe style sarong with plenty of wrap around material
- Versatile for a flirty beach cover-up, a shawl or wear as a dress
- Design, color and size may vary, due to the exceptional handmade process
- Composed of a comfortable, lightweight rayon with a silky smooth texture
- One size will fit most at 66 by 44 inches (168 cm x 112 cm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Solid color, fringed sarongs are lightweight rayon. Measures approximately 66 x 44 inches (168 cm x 112 cm).
- Solid sarongs are great to match up with your bathing suit. Sarongs can also be used as shawls, sarong dresses and anything else your heart desires.
- Please note color, size and design will vary due to the handmade nature of this item.
- 1 Worlds Sarongs is the premiere sarong store, we have the largest selection of sarongs on the web.
Sometimes All You Need Is A Little Splash of Color!
In the world of safe hues, like black, red and white, yellow shouts: "Look at me. I'm happy!"
Design, color and size may vary, due to the exceptional handmade process
Versatile for a flirty beach cover-up, a shawl or wear as a dress
Ravishing fringe style sarong with plenty of wrap around material
Composed of a comfortable, lightweight rayon with a silky smooth texture
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : SARONG-KD-SOLID
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 30, 2011
- ASIN : B07BYL3X9V
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As other reviewers have stated, the product does bleed. The dye has not been set. In order to set the dye and wash out the extra, I washed it twice in my bathroom sink and used vinegar in between the washes. The vinegar worked to set the dye. To dry it, I hung it over the shower curtain rod. The knots in it still seemed to get messed up, even though I washed it carefully in the sink. When I tried to fix the knots, the gauze tore slightly in between two knots. I thought this was very unacceptable. It tore as if it were tissue paper. If you choose this product, make sure that you are extremely careful as the fabric is very delicate. I would suggest getting a sarong ring or something similar rather than tying it. If you tye this product without one, it will tear.
Overall, it is a decent product. I do not believe that it was worth $18, but it will work alright if I am extremely careful. I'm not sure that this will last more than one season. I probably wouldn't buy another one of these. There are better options out there.