Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sarrana Rain
Sarrana Rain is an umbrella name representing not one but a number of brilliant and exceptional writers that share the same vision and mission as the founder: to empower women. They are authors who want to make a difference alight with a fierce desire to help every woman, anywhere, uplift herself.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Sarrana Rain
Have you ever watched a woman enter the room and wondered how she seems so comfortable in her skin, how her presence radiates confidence? Ever struggled with your own self-esteem or been at a loss for how to love yourself for exactly who you are?
Like there’s an inner voice always telling you, “You’re not good enough,” "You don't deserve the good stuff," "You'll never be enough."
You might have been feeling like everything you did in the past was wrong and shameful and that you’re broken inside.
How can you feel genuinely secure and confident in your own skin by looking at your truth?
Rise above your doubts and fears with Sarrana's 13 Steps to Optimum Self-Esteem for Women. This comprehensive book will show you how to recover your self-worth, and respect your authentic self without feeding your ego.
Whether you’re hoping to find acceptance within yourself or moderate your self-esteem for a well-rounded appreciation of the world, this book has valuable tools and knowledge for every woman who wants a healthy, balanced perspective.
In 13 Steps to Optimum Self-Esteem for Women, you will discover:
- 10 possible reasons why you have low self-esteem — finding the root will help you know where to make a change!
- How to change the way you see yourself without feeling like you’re twisting the truth
- How inflated self-esteem can harm yourself and other people
- Why you shouldn’t believe everything you think — and how to challenge ‘wrong’ thinking
- How to embrace the real you to restore self-worth without having to cling to ideals or hold on to the past
- What positive psychology is… and how you can practice it to have a healthy sense of self
- How to disarm your inner critic so you can set yourself free from negative self-talk
- The difference between self-esteem and confidence — and how the latter can affect the former
- How to level up your confidence without going overboard
- What is hindering you from reaching your full potential (hint: it has nothing to do with your ability, opportunities, or resources)
- How to move on and keep your self-worth, even when you’ve messed up
- 6 false beliefs that you need to change so you can achieve inner peace and be secure about yourself
And much more.
Even if you feel that your insecurities are deeply rooted in your childhood experiences, rest assured that you will be able to recover from these hurtful events — if you give yourself another chance to heal.
No one will be able to turn your life around except yourself. Take action now and be on your way to restoring your self-esteem!
If you want to discover your real worth and be able to embrace it so you can live a happy, healthy, and meaningful life without having to doubt yourself again, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
©️ 2022 ARVIE IGUANA LTD
Imagine a life in which your confidence and tranquillity come from within. Imagine waking up in love with yourself without needing validation from a man or anyone just to feel worthy, bearing an eternal belief that your worth is innate and cannot be taken away from you.
What if you no longer feel insecure about the way you look because of society’s standards – that, to be feminine, we must be beautiful, educated, and maternal in a specific way.
What if you no more consider yourself ‘not good enough’ because you failed in the past. What if you enjoyed rather than feared new challenges and people. What if you could step outside of your comfort zone.
What if I told you there was a way to empower yourself? To lift these burdens from your shoulders and experience life without fear?
See yourself in a new light.
The meditation prompts, affirmations, and practical tips found in this book will allow you to unravel your best self. You will discover how to instil positive messaging into your mind- and that will lead to positive results in your life! There’s also a series of unique exercises for you to complete. By combining emotional and practical tasks, you are sure to enhance your self-confidence and self-esteem so that you may enjoy a fulfilled and happy life, fully accepting who you are, but open and equipped for more improvement.
Inside, you will discover:
● How your life can benefit from having healthy self-esteem
● How to identify negative thought patterns — and what you can do to break them
● The #1 cause of low self-esteem… and how you can overcome it
● What to do to make affirmations work best for you
● 7 steps to strengthening your sense of identity and self-worth
● How to change the way you see yourself without twisting the truth
● How to handle criticisms and rejections without losing self-respect
● What alters your self-esteem… and how you can protect your sense of self
● How to feed your self-esteem without going overboard
● How to boost your confidence, even if you’ve failed a lot of times before
● 5 tips for handling mistakes — get ready to move on and make the best out of your life
● Why you put yourself last… and how to nurture self-love without being selfish
And much more.
This guide doesn’t promote toxic positivity. In fact, it does just the opposite…
It encourages you to embrace your negative emotions and teaches you how you can learn from them, move forward, and become a better person.
Despite your past, your failures, and your doubts, you have it in you to break out from them and reach your full potential.
Don’t spend another day second-guessing yourself. Take this first step towards living life on your own terms.
If you want to reclaim your sense of self, feel empowered to achieve your goals, and be the strong, confident woman you’re meant to be, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
Copyright © 2022 ARVIE IGUANA LTD