Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on May 6, 2010
This is an awesome product. It has kept my little one entertained whenever we are in her stroller. I love the snack compartment. It's easy for her to open and grab her snacks all by herself. She loves to press the leaves to listen to the music. The only negative thing that I could say about it is that the volume is very loud. There should be some control over the volume but there isn't. Sometimes if we are indoors somewhere it is too loud. I am still very satisfied with it and would recommend it to a friend.
on June 26, 2011
It has straps with velcro so it can attach to almost any stroller, except an umbrella stroller and it has sounds that you can turn off if you want. My daughter was only 4 months old when I put it on her stroller and she liked to look at the bright colors and now she is 10 months old she knows how to push the buttons and grab the butterfly on the top. I believe she'll continue to enjoy playing with for another year or so.
on July 29, 2012
Bought this for my grandson. I had gotten him another Sassy stroller/car seat activity toy and he loved it. I got this thinking it would be similar. It is very large/bulky/hard to attach and keep upright. It keeps leaning over. It really doesn't do much either. I would not recommend it for anything.
on December 31, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my nephew. It is realy adorable in person and I love the idea that it has a snack cup built right in. Great for cherrios or any other finger snack. Has many activities to keep the child entertained.
on December 26, 2012
I really like this item but I feel that this is a bit over price for what it is. I like to see this item in the $10 - $15 range and not the $24.98 I pay for originally.
on January 30, 2013
This is a very cute toy. However, the music is loud and no way to turn down. Also doesn't strap on stroller and stay in upright positiion (falls over).
on April 1, 2012
this is a great toy on o=r off the stroller. 7 month and 2yr old both love it. also easy to clean and adjust. the music is not very annoying as a bonus.
on December 26, 2011
Very cute stroller activity bar with lots to keep baby busy. I particularly like the Cheerios cup in the center. Of course, you can't go wrong with Sassy!
on July 16, 2012
I wanted a new stroller toy for my son. He loves the ones he has now but I thought I would change it up. BUYER BEWARE-I have an Uppa Baby Vista and have not yet attached the snack tray so just the bar is in the front. This toy was heavy and sliding all over the place. When my son went to grab the toy, it smacked him it the face and came off of the bar. This toy was made for a tray it seems, not a bar. Even then you need something better to secure it. Terrible.
on May 28, 2012
Although the toy is great and my almost 8 month old grandaughter loves it, it should have been deilvered wrapped in plastic(as most toys are). The box and toy were dusty, and the cloth sections of the toy had dirt marks on them. I had to thorougly wash the toy. A simple plastic bag would have made a big difference.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.