BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 30, 2010
I ordered two of these ring o' links because my daughter and I both love this product. My daughter simply loves playing with this. Her favorite link is the black and white which she frequently uses as a teething ring. This toy is perfect for on-the-go and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my diaper bag. I can simply take this toy wherever we go and it'll keep my daughter entertained. I love the different textures and colors. The best thing about this toy is that it is BPA free. It states it on the packaging. I was receiving conflicting reviews from moms who say that this is or this is not BPA free, so I contacted Sassy and received the following email from them:

Thank you for your email. The Ring O' Links has always been BPA-free. Be assured we only use safe non-toxic materials. The safety of the children using/playing with our products is our primary concern, and all of our products meet and exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM). Each consumer is valued, and we thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best Regards, Judy/Sassy Consumer Relations

I hope that clarifies any confusion regarding BPA and this particular product. I'll be purchasing more of these links as gifts for other moms!
55 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2016
My baby is three months old and she loves this toy. I got it for her because I wanted a gripping toy that could also be a noise maker and teether. We love that you can add or remove links from the main ring and connect the links to make a long string. It's also nice that the links have several different textures. The links are great to attach other toys to the stroller and play gym. My baby holds the ring and links in her hands, shakes them up and down, and likes to chew on them. The toy is easy to clean and dry. Highly recommend.
on February 1, 2017
We keep them as a string instead of on the ring, and baby just can't get enough. Very pleased, and surprised at how many ways we have found to hang it up!
on February 15, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and use them for everything. Use them to attach infant toys to stroller bars, baby gyms, infant bar handles, shopping cart covers etc.... When baby gets oldler they are great for teething and playing. Around 12 months of age, they can start linking them themselves for a great fine motor skill game. Then when they are toddling around, you can use them to link cabinets together to prevent babies from opening them. Such a cheap must have item. Highly recommend!!
on September 22, 2016
This toy is so simple, but perfect to help my preemie (born at 30 weeks) with his motor skills. Each link has a different texture, and are removable. This makes it easy to clean as well.
on July 1, 2017
At first, my 5 m.o. baby didn't care at all about this, wouldn't play with it. At 6 1/2 she started loving it. The black and white ring is her favorite, she enjoys exploring the textures of the other rings too. This toy is very versatile, cause all rings are open, so you can "build" it in different ways - make it smaller for traveling; keep it in keychain format, or make a long chain (which is small enough for safety reasons). You can even hand this is the handle of the baby's car seat. That being said, baby is capable of pulling rings out, so careful not to lose any when you are on the go!
on June 25, 2017
I bought these for a baby shower, but my son has a set of his own too! These are a must for every baby's toybox, in my opinion! The rings are fun/easy to grab, feel the textures, and the colors are nice and bright. My baby loves the main black and white ring, which is why this set is my favorite. The links can be used to hang other toys from too.
on September 24, 2017
Our baby loves this toy!

Pros
Great for teething
Great for working on grip
Good for hand coordination
Different textures
8 rings
Bright colors
Exactly as described
Easy to clean

Cons

Our baby can pull the rings off of the master ring pretty easily
review image review image
on June 30, 2016
Exactly what one would expect. Baby loves all the colors and I love that they're each textured. We use these to hang toys from the car seat or to play with as is.
on February 14, 2017
Our daughter is 5 months old and loves this. She chews on them all the time and likes to shake and throw them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.