- File Size: 309 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Defy the Dark (April 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6W7QZB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,289 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Sassy Bride: Gone with the Brides (A Magnolias and Moonshine Novella Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
What a great way to start the Magnolias and Moonshine series! I’m really looking forward to reading more.
I was given a copy of the book. I voluntarily reviewed it and have given my honest opinion.
I love the characters. Sadie is a southern young woman who had a hard upbringing. She loves her sisters more than life itself and would do anything for those that she loves. Although she has her own hopes and dreams, the needs of everyone else comes first.
Ashton comes from a wealthy family. He and Sadie come from two different worlds. His family has high expectations of him.
Can two people who come from two different worlds really be together? Will the pressure and expectations be too much? I highly recommend this book and series to those who enjoy southern romance.
Review for Mommy's Naughty Playground
This was a great story. It had a little bit of everything: sass, humour, strong characters, conflict, and clean romance. I highly recommend it and I look forward to reading more from the Magnolias and Moonshine series.
Sadie and Ashton belong together but Sadie doesn't trust her feelings, her family, her fiancé, her talent,! Sadie expects to be hurt. My heart hurt for the life she was forced to endure. Yet I celebrated her rise above that which was thrown at her.
This is not a walk in the park, guaranteed happily-ever-after story. There's conflict and struggles. There's loss and defeat. All wrapped up with a super adorable bow at the end. It's a quick read so you get your swoon-worthy HEA in a couple of hours or less.
This book makes me want to find more by this author!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational