BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2011
My 12 month old has never been a huge fan of the bath. At about 4 months she started reaching up to the sides of her infant tub and trying to pull herself up. As soon as she could pull up to stand that was all she wanted to do. We have had many struggles over bath time as she wants to stand up and walk around, and I want her to sit down so she doesn't slip and land on one of her hard bath toys. These foam letters have made such a difference. She can have a bath full of them and I'm not worried about her sitting down suddenly on them as they are soft. And of course now that I don't mind if she stands up and walks around, as if by magic she only wants to sit down. She loves to chew on these (she has her molars coming in) and loves to peel them off when we stick them on the wall. She also likes to pile them up on the side of the bath. If these last until she is interested in letters and numbers then that will be nice, but if not I would probably get a set where there's more than one of each letter so there are more possiblities for spelling words. Although, even with this many letters and numbers, it can be a bit overwhelming.
on August 11, 2011
The package clearly states that these are for children over the age of 3, so giving these to a biting/teething infant isn't very wise. Use discretion before giving these to a teething child. The listing on Amazon doesn't have an age posted, but the mother who gave these to her infant should have sent them back instead of opening the package. My daughter is 16 months old and understands "no biting", so there isn't an issue in our house. These are colorful, textured, and a perfect learning tool for her. I highly recommend them for a child who isn't sticking everything under the sun on his or her mouth!
on February 8, 2012
Our tot likes to bang anything anytime anywhere. I feel really bad for the downstairs neighbor. So, I took it upon myself to find some soft bath toys that he could bang all he wants! These are great and he has found other activities with these besides banging. Collects them into a basket, dumps them out, repeat. Sticks them on the tub and wall. Throws them at mommy. Chews on them, but not often.

There were odorless, and easy to clean. A great babyshower gift as this product will be useful for years; Just for fun and when appropriate for learning!
on January 4, 2013
Like I stated in a review of an other product-- I feel strongly that tub toys should be BPA free since your child is soaking with them daily and contaminants can leach into the water. My 2 year old son LOVES letters and there are endless learning games you can play with these letters. They also adhere to the side of the tub so easily with only a little bit of water. I would definitely buy these again!
on January 5, 2012
My kids love these. It's the second set we've had (we wore out the other set and lost a few letters after daily use for 4 years). They encourage learning during baths. The kids enjoy sticking them on the tub walls and on each other. Even if the letters get bent, you can easily mold them back straight so they still stick to the walls. These tub letters also double as a soft teether for my 4 month old sitting outside the bathtub watching his older brothers :)
on May 25, 2013
My son loves the bath, so what better time to teach him letters, he's contained and attentive! He'll be two in July and can now identify most letters, he even asks for them when he's not in the bath. Like others said, they don't all stick great, but I had to give 5 stars because I am thrilled at how quickly he is learning!
on January 2, 2013
Shipped within the given guidelines and also was just as described upon purchasing. The item was cheaper here than in the store, even with the shipping.

This was the only set that I found to contain numbers as well as letters. They are great quality and my God Daughter loves them. I just with they came in a bag to store them in.
on December 30, 2011
My 2 yo loves playing with these in the bathtub.

They have a real hard time sticking to the wall and once they do stay, its only for maybe a minute before they slide back down. I could have knocked a star off for that, but I still feel like these are a great product and worth buying.

Even though they do not stick, I would still buy again and think every little curious learner will enjoy them.
on December 11, 2014
Baby loves it! She plays with them in and out of the tub.

I double checked with Sassy about PVC, Pthalates (sp?) and BPA and they said that it is free from all of those chemicals.
on November 27, 2012
My children love these! They can point out the different letters and numbers as they place them all over the tub. The best part, is they really do stick, but are easy to take off at the end of bath time. This little bath toy has helped my children learn the letters and numbers. A great addition to help your kids learn!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question