Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on October 1, 2012
The net has holes in the handle tubing so water can enter and it is hard to drain out - possibly causing mold. The little fish are a great size for kid hands and my son likes to chew on them but I have noticed the paint has come off of the items. Once I noticed it, I rubbed a fish with my thumb and realized it comes off fairly easy. I wouldn't recommend.
on October 21, 2012
I did a lot of research and bought these bath toys because they wouldn't mold. My 8 month old son loves them since we introduced them to his bath a couple of months ago. They rinsed and kept clean easily. The only problem is that now I noticed the paint was chipping off, and saw that there were paint pieces in his mouth from when he was chewing on it!
on March 26, 2013
The green and yellow colors from the green fish came off and were around my 9 month old babies' mouth after she had it in her mouth (as babies will) for a few seconds! DO NOT BUY THIS - the paint is probably toxic. My baby is fine but this is most disturbing. This product and all others from this company should be recalled.
on February 27, 2013
I noticed the faded pieces. So i removed the from the tub as my 16 month old was playing and began wiping them with a paper towel. The coloring started coming right off. I use aveeno in the baby's water for her skin. But i have several other toys that are not affected by the aveeno.
on December 23, 2011
Our 3-year-old loves playing in the bath, and this toy is a lot of fun for her. She never seems to tire of catching the little fish over and over again with the net. It dries quickly after bath time, and unlike a lot of other bath toys (especially the squirty ones that hold water inside) we don't anticipate any problems with mold.
on May 25, 2012
Like others who have reviewed this toy, I had been searching Amazon for a bath time toy that did not have a squirter (or any type of internal compartment) that was prone to growing mold.

These toys definitely do the trick. The three fish do no have anything that could hold stagnant water. Each of the fish has a little "bowl" in the middle of them but there are two drain holes to avoid standing water in those bowls. Of course a little water could still remain but it is easily remedied by letting the fish dry upside down.

On the packaging it does NOT say anything about being BPA free but if you go to Sassy's webpage and look at the "Bath Toy Gallery" there is a heading that says "Sassy products are BPA Free and Phthalate Compliant"

For now my 8 month old is content just chewing on one of the fish ... down the road I can't wait for her to play with the net too
on February 22, 2012
My daughter loves this toy......and so do I. I don't have to worry about it holding water and forming mildew like some other toys. Also, I love watching her develop her motor skills as she scoops up the fish.
on February 17, 2012
I got this for my 6 month old who absolutly loves it.. It's a great toy in and out of the bath tub.. I was looking for a toy that does not soak up water.. to many toys like squirters and sponges end up smelling foul. These float and are solid so no old water mildewy smell. The net handle has holes to let water drain out. (I've only given him the fish to play with.. saving the net for when he's older) A GREAT TOY!
on December 20, 2011
These are fun bath toys for a variety of ages. The net is a fun addition for when the child is older but the little toys are a nice size for even the younger kids to enjoy grabbing and playing with them in the tub.
on July 21, 2013
My son liked to chew these in the bath and the other night I noticed the paint coming off on his hands and mouth. I was also able to easily rub paint off. We've only had them for about 2 months. I would not recommend buying these.