Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 439 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on July 30, 2010
I ordered two of these ring o' links because my daughter and I both love this product. My daughter simply loves playing with this. Her favorite link is the black and white which she frequently uses as a teething ring. This toy is perfect for on-the-go and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my diaper bag. I can simply take this toy wherever we go and it'll keep my daughter entertained. I love the different textures and colors. The best thing about this toy is that it is BPA free. It states it on the packaging. I was receiving conflicting reviews from moms who say that this is or this is not BPA free, so I contacted Sassy and received the following email from them:

Thank you for your email. The Ring O' Links has always been BPA-free. Be assured we only use safe non-toxic materials. The safety of the children using/playing with our products is our primary concern, and all of our products meet and exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM). Each consumer is valued, and we thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best Regards, Judy/Sassy Consumer Relations

I hope that clarifies any confusion regarding BPA and this particular product. I'll be purchasing more of these links as gifts for other moms!
55 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2016
My baby is three months old and she loves this toy. I got it for her because I wanted a gripping toy that could also be a noise maker and teether. We love that you can add or remove links from the main ring and connect the links to make a long string. It's also nice that the links have several different textures. The links are great to attach other toys to the stroller and play gym. My baby holds the ring and links in her hands, shakes them up and down, and likes to chew on them. The toy is easy to clean and dry. Highly recommend.
on February 15, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and use them for everything. Use them to attach infant toys to stroller bars, baby gyms, infant bar handles, shopping cart covers etc.... When baby gets oldler they are great for teething and playing. Around 12 months of age, they can start linking them themselves for a great fine motor skill game. Then when they are toddling around, you can use them to link cabinets together to prevent babies from opening them. Such a cheap must have item. Highly recommend!!
on February 1, 2017
We keep them as a string instead of on the ring, and baby just can't get enough. Very pleased, and surprised at how many ways we have found to hang it up!
on November 16, 2015
Very cute colors that match many of my babies hanging toys and even matched her Halloween pumpkin bag🎃💛 I use them a lot.
on July 29, 2016
I used this for the first few months to string things to the stroller and it worked great for that. I hated seeing baby with these in her mouth because they are PVC, and I threw them away. Wish the material was bamboo or wood based instead of plastic.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2017
These are fun and entertaining for around 3 months of age. New colors, textures and linking for making those little wheels turn in their head! Easy to throw in the sink and clean.
on February 19, 2011
This is one of the best baby toys I own. The rings are thin enough for my 5 month old to grip and she loves putting the rings in her mouth while teething. The different grooves and colors make it interesting and I usually string them together in a line so she can hold it with both hands more easily. It goes everywhere with us and she never tires of it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2017
Best thing to buy for infants less than 12 months....they would love to play exchanging from on hand to other hands and throwing it away!
on April 22, 2017
rings come off very easy. One of first toystep baby can hold. Took a few ridings off and put together so wasn't so heavy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.