|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (13%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy
- 2 toys in 1
- Suction base for use on highchair or table surface, removable rotating toy for carry along
- Variety of textures and shapes
- High-contrast and rich colors
- Colorful bug on spinning toy plays music when moved
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- in theory, you can attach to a high chair or bumbo tray and your baby won't be able to knock or throw the toy away
- the bright, contrasting colors attract and stimulate your baby
- quality construction - my daughter can slam it onto a table and it won't break or crack
- in practice, toy detaches very easily from suction cup. Also, my daughter at 4 months was pretty strong and was able to tear the suction cup off of the bumbo tray (one of the most suction-cup friendly surfaces around - very smooth). Ruins the entire point of a suction cup toy. She does enjoy chewing the suction cup, I guess maybe that's another pro?
- this plays annoying music and tones that you ***cannot*** turn off (you can't even remove the batteries, it's buried somewhere in one of the components). I was originally hoping to use this in a pizzeria or other casual restaurant to help keep my daughter happy while sitting in one spot, but not with this music
- there isn't even a volume control. It is SO LOUD.
We haven't had the heart to get rid of this toy, because my daughter does like it. However, we do hide it. We curse whenever we accidentally bump it and get it going - feels like we just teleported to a circus.
The music plays whenever the ladybug is spun and it is extremely sensitive, so that means it goes off the whole time they are playing with it, when you are putting it away while they're napping, in the toy bin, when it falls over, and in the middle of the night when the air conditioner kicks on.
If you want the creepy digital music to be the soundtrack for your life, then this may be the perfect toy for you. If, however, you'd prefer toys to only make noise when they're supposed to, look elsewhere!
This thing is horrible. It plays relentlessly manic tunes that screech endlessly, drilling their way into your brain and destroying what little peace and quiet you have left in your home. If you thought the sound of an endlessly screaming baby was bad then just wait until this evil creation arrives. Your baby will set the sound off with the slightest tap, even before each tune is complete. This results in an obnoxious cacophony as it skips rapidly from one ear-splitting and obnoxious jingle to the next. Worst of all, the screws for the battery compartment are not standard so it is pretty much impossible to use this God awful thing without the dreaded sound.
A great gift for parents you don't like.
- multi-functional, the main part of the toy does come off in case you wanted to use it later. I sometimes clip it to the bouncy seat for additional noises.
- Stays in place really well, after we are done eating I wipe down the area and stick this on, and my little one can't get it to come off.
- Spins really well, when she hits it the noise starts and it spins around.
This isn't really a con, but the tiniest movement will sometimes make this toy go off. Even if it is sitting on the table and the table gets bumped this toy could start playing the music.
I would highly recommend this toy or some of the other suction toys by Sassy, they are all wonderful and keep my little one entertained well after we are done eating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My great granddaughter loves the toy. I would give it five stars, but the 'ferris wheel' slips out of the base too easily. However, she still loves spinning the bird.Published 12 days ago by Ri McP
I bought this hoping to keep baby busy when we go out to eat.
Cons: baby can pull toy off base easily, no on/off switch and toy is very sensitive, often playing on its own in... Read more
I got this second hand, thank god the battery operated thing didn't work. Although it was gently played with, the suction cup has refused to stick on any surface, even after being... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wendy Browne
What suction? it falls over on its own. How is the baby supposed to play with this thing when it won't even stand up? Don't waste you money on this!Published 1 month ago by Emily Rutkowski
Was very cool for three days then stopped making sounds. Says no battery so nr sure what I can do to get it working again. Bummed.Published 2 months ago by Johanna F.
My child has loved this since about 2 months old and it's still one of his favorites at 11months. The music is sensitive to touch and gets old but totally worth it for a happy... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Carlymu
Doesn't stick to any surface f forit very long. Makes an annoying music sound non stop and there isn't an on off switch. My child could off cared less. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nickie Woods
Kept him busy. Just wish you could turn it off my not in usePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer