- File Size: 944 KB
- Print Length: 404 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brighton Publishing LLC; 1st edition (January 21, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 21, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AY9OADE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#166,233 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1327 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage
- #2230 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- #2449 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $9.96 (62%)
The Satan Contract: Colin Pearce Series III Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The character of Colin Pearce is an interesting one. Great pilot with a penchant for getting into trouble. Yet, like the best of them, he always manages to somehow either think his way out of adversity or double-down on the violence presented to him and thus prevail. He loves fine single-malt scotch and has a way with the ladies. Somehow, Mr. Broyhill manages to imbue Pearce with all of the aforementioned yet keep him from becoming a cardboard action hero.
I was gratified to see the author *somewhat* dialed back the Adult content of this book to a more tolerable level than in 'Cabo.' Yes, Pearce is still a randy rascal, but we're not quite so beaten over the head with it.
For me, the greatest virtue of 'Satan' is there are more flying sequences. They are written with such attention to detail one is completely immersed. I sincerely hope that in future books the author doesn't limit the aviation aspects to merely token appearances and devolve Pearce into a super-spy secret agent one-man wrecking crew - there are already a lot of books out there featuring just such a premise. Pearce is unique; an ace pilot who happens to have other emerging talents. Keep him flying, Mr. Broyhill. Ignore whatever your agent and/or publisher might perhaps now be saying about "not overdoing that flying stuff..."
Eagerly looking forward to The Shadow Contract!
Chris knows whereof he speaks, being a former F16 jock and running a Corporate jet fleet. I wish he'd quit his day job and write full time! The Satan Contract is dynamite!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage