- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches ; 7.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0170L322E
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: ST-MCS5B
- Average Customer Review: 155 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,598 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Satechi 5-Port USB Charging Station Dock with Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 2.0 for iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, iPad Pro, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S8 and more
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CHARGE UP TO 5 DEVICES - simply connect your own charging cable to simultaneously power up to 5 USB devices, including smartphones, tablets, cameras and media players
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - includes 5 Velcro straps to keep your devices and cables organized, for a clutter-free countertop or desk space. Charging cables sold separately
- CASE FRIENDLY - features 5 slots (¾” apart) with anti-scratch silicone pads to organize your devices, even with the cases still on!
- CHARGE SAFELY - equipped with surge protection and a built-in smart charging chip set provides determines the charge needed for your device, delivering a steady and safe charge
- COMPATIBILITY - charges most USB-powered devices including, iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, iPad Pro, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, S9, S8, S7, S6, Google Nexus, HTC and more
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Satechi® 5-Port USB Charger allows you to charge up to five devices simultaneously via USB ports. With 5 ports providing 2.4 amp and one Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ port that can provide 5V/9V/12V of power, you can charge smartphones, tablets, music players, cameras, and more.
The 5 2.4A ports can charge high-powered devices such as tablets, smartphones, music players, and other devices. Charge a total of 5 devices simultaneously. Additionally, the integrated Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 port allows you to charge your devices at a considerable faster speed.
Charge your devices and store them on the charging station without having to remove protective cases. Always keep your devices charged and organized so they're ready when you need them.
Compact, Space-Saving Design
This compact charging station measures 5.75 x 3.9 inches, providing a powerful charge to all your devices without taking up valuable desk space.
Easy to Use
Simply connect the 5-Port USB Charging Station to the power adapter and into a wall outlet, then press the Power button. A blue LED will indicate that it is powered on and ready to charge your devices.
iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5S, iPad Pro, Air, Mini, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Note, S9, S8, S7, S6, Google Nexus, HTC Nexus, One, SV, Flyer, Inspire, Motorola Droid, Razr, Apple Watch, FitBit, Kindle and most USB-powered smartphones, tablets and cameras. Charging cables are sold separately. We highly recommend using this product with Apple MFi-Certified Cables.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with a power cord and AC adapter which allows you to connect either directly into the wall outlet or via an extension cord. The power cord on mine is BLACK, which matches the color I chose when purchasing this charging station. I don't know whether or not the cable and AC adapter is available in others colors depending on the color choice one makes when purchasing this.
My favorite part of the charging station is that there is a POWER BUTTON. This permits you to have devices plugged in, but not charging. This gives you some flexibility and control if it is necessary to actually charge said device at that specific time, without having to physically unplug it from the USB cable. I realize that unplugging a USB cable is not the most time-consuming act in the world, but only having to press a soft-touch button to do the same job is pretty neat!
All in all, I really like this charging station: it's small and compact, well-made, easy to use, and comes with a convenient number of both stands and jacks for all your devices.
One comment I've seen in other reviews is how sensitive the power button is. It isn't really a button at all, waving your finger over it will activate it and I LOVE this feature. I'm not sure why others do not notice the bright blue light isn't on if they have inadvertently shut the charger off while attaching a device... maybe it is how they have the unit facing? For me, the unit is situated such that the button is right up front and the absence of that blue power indicator light is very obvious. The photos cannot capture how intense the blue light is, but you can see the blue reflection on the countertop. I think you can see what I mean about the power button not being an actual "button" in the center front of the first photo.
Beware, it clearly states it doesn't come with the cables. You have the option to buy theirs or standard length cables. I have 6" cables on one of them and 10" cables on another. My recommendation is the 10" cables. But, the 6" cables work well for phones. With the shorter cable the tablets tend to sit a little more unbalanced in the holders.