|Manufacturer||Datacom Solutions, Inc.|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.6 x 6.9 x 2.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Satellite Coax Demarcation Enclosure Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our high quality is built in this American Made product.
- PRIVATE AND SECURE - Our self-latching, hinged cover design allows easy access without loose parts. Add a padlock to keep connections safe and secure. Dedicated satellite demarcation point protects your investment.
- LOWER SATELLITE TV COST - Keep connections out of the rain and snow. Weather related damage is responsible for over 79% of all house calls from service providers. Save money and time by avoiding the weather damage for you cable connections.
- IMPROVE THE LOOK OF YOUR HOME - Tired of ugly cable coax wires and junction boxes on the side of your house? Now you can hide the unsightly cables.
- WORKS WITH ANY PROVIDER - Our product works with AT&T, Charter Communications, HughesNet, Google Fiber, Viasat, Direct TV and Dish Network.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Our patented "Satellite Enclosure Box" is designed to save millions in service calls, reduce the many outages from satellite service, and enhance customer satisfaction. Customers overwhelmingly desire the more aesthetically pleasing appearance of the "Satellite Enclosure the Box" on their home. What Customers Are Saying
- "SatBox was an aesthetically pleasing addition to my home. I love how it removed the messy appearance of wires." - M. Drake, AL
- "Wow, this looks so much better on my home." - B. Ward, IL
- "It surely stopped the corrosion and annoying squirrels. I haven't lost signal since." - B. Carpenter, TN