- Paperback: 398 pages
- Publisher: Science and Behavior Books; 6.1.1991 edition (October 31, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0831400781
- ISBN-13: 978-0831400781
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #333,952 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Satir Model: Family Therapy and Beyond 6.1.1991 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
This book represents the evolution of Satir's ideas over the last twenty years. In clear, plain terms, it details her theoretical position, her strategy in therapy, and how she tailored her interventions to address people's particular issues.
Browse award-winning titles. See more