- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften (February 12, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3838101022
- ISBN-13: 978-3838101026
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,595,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Satisfiability: From Core Algorithms to Novel Application Domains
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Marc Herbstritt received the diploma and the Ph.D. degreein computer science from Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg(Germany), in 2000 and 2008, respectively. From 2004-2007, heworked at the German Transregional Collaborative Reasearch CenterAVACS. His research interests focus on satisfiability-basedverification methodologies.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|