Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 7, 2011
This thing is pretty cool. I bought it cause my girlfriend got a cat and I needed to teach it, where and what, was not allowed. The only problem is that it worked to good and now I have no reason to shoot the cat or the dog. All I have to do is just grab the Saturator and they stop what it is they are doing. Though it works amazing to keep pets in line, I have had marginal success with my girlfriend.

It shoot pretty fast and the magazine offers more shots then I expected. Feels good in my hand and sounds like a machine gun when it shoots. Doesn't leak.

All in all, it is awesome. I may buy another to dual wield.
on May 1, 2011
I bought this for my 6 year old son's birthday. He completely loves it since a lot of the other water guns are hard for him to pump to build pressure to spray. The battery operated sprayer is awesome for him. My only suggestions are that 1)it's a little hard for him to fill. The plug is hard to pull out and the opening is small to get water in and 2)it runs out too fast! He really likes that it looks like sucha real automatic gun.
on July 17, 2011
I loved thos gun for the 5 month's it worked. During one of my parties someone submerged it in water and it stoped working. It is painful, the water comes out like an airsoft gun. I highly reccomend this gun to someone trying to have a good time.
on September 21, 2011
This thing squirts pretty far for being battery powered. It doesn't leak. It's a little hard to get the water into the mag. The only real problem is that the water tank is just way to small. I wish they made an extended clip! Other than that it's a nice water gun.
on May 9, 2011
I have tried several Electric and none Electric Water Guns in the past few years, all have started leaking within a couple days. The Saturator SIG556 Electronic Water Gun has not leaked yet, it has been in use for over a Month on a daily basis, I use it to keep my Parrots in check, plus bath. The only draw back is it needs a bigger water magazine. I highly recommend this item.
on April 4, 2011
First off - the batteries go in the back end. Not very powerful but it didn't leak and the noise it makes is low enough so I didn't find it annoying. Fun toy.
on April 28, 2011
Problem reloading water. Batteries need to be charged. Kids can't reload. Save your $ and buy other pool toys.
on July 18, 2014
Exactly as described

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.