Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 25, 2014
Just bought this boat. Very good quality. Easy for one person to handle. Performs, well with 9.9 outboard. Great product at a great price. Highly recommended.
on April 24, 2013
Nice boat good deal have not use it yet, waiting for the weather to break it's ben hard to cool
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 7, 2016
I'm very impressed. As long as this little boat can stand the test of time, I don't really see how you can go wrong in terms of performance. I installed a 1986 Johnson 15hp two stroke engine and the performance is outstanding. I was a bit worried about an air floor, but after owning this, I'm no longer concerned. Very smooth at cruising speed. Smooth enough for my 5 year old daughter to fall asleep and a cup of lemonade to remain upright on the seat. (see attached video).

EDIT: 1 year into ownership and I'm continually impressed. I punctured the floor and repaired it with the enclosed kit last summer. It holds air perfectly. I've had this boat on numerous Kentucky lakes and the Intracoastal Waterway.
review image review image
on December 28, 2011
This is a great boat. I had it over 5 years. Always run good. I store it covered and in a shaded, well ventilated place, and it is still as good as new. I keep it deflated and stored in my closet and when I ready to go I just use $20 Coleman electric pump to inflate boat to about 80% and then finish inflation with hand pump. Boat made of very rigid and sturdy fabric. It is very difficult to puncture fabric with a fish hook. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend this boat to anyone.
on October 13, 2017
fell apart and saturn boats would do NOTHING. leaked, glue showed, handles fell off
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 22, 2014
Easy Checkout. Fast Shipping. Assembled easily (enough) and does the job great! I haven't had a chance to get her out in the water yet but she looks like she will hold up well without worry. Definitely no complaints here! Highly Recommend!!