Satya Jewelry "Carnelian Buddha's Teardrops" 24K Yellow Gold Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- These magnificent drop hoops are accented by a carnelian stone.
- Carnelian protects the wearer and stabilizes all energies
- Gemstones are natural, there will be minor variances in color and size
Satya Jewelry is created with simplicity, style and global consciousness. Semi-precious gemstones renowned for their ancient healing properties are combined with 18kt gold plate, sterling silver and sacred symbols to create jewelry that brings peace and hope to its wearers. Rooted in its mission to inspire each person’s own individual truth, Satya Jewelry brings a feeling of purpose and serenity. Satya Scainetti is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya lives a lifestyle dedicated to giving back to the world community. The name Satya, meaning “truth” in Sanskrit, inspires each wearer to find their individual truth. Satya has built a devoted global following as she creates beautiful, inspiring and meaningful jewelry that resonates with each customer’s own personal journey. Satya’s background in social work and passion for early childhood education sparked the creation of The Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies.
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0058LRKY0
- Item model number: EG89-11
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Satya Jewelry|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Minimum total gem weight||3 carats|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Total metal weight||1.6 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|