- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Satya Jewelry "Classics" Mini Jade Star of David Hamsa Necklace, 18"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Let your mind open to the infinite possibilities this delicate necklace can offer.
- Jade, the stone of dreams, and peridot the stone of relationships, work together to encourage love and potential
- Gemstones are natural elements, there will be minor variances in color and size, due to hand faceting, organic inclusions and stone imperfections. The promise of the Hamsa is to protect against negativity
- Feel the optimism in believing anything is possible while wearing this lovely necklace The Star of David is a symbol of deep faith and inspires courage and hope
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Satya Jewelry "Sweet Dreams" 24k Yellow Gold Necklace complements a calm, confident mind with its attractive, meaningful design. The necklace features four small charms hanging on a 24k gold rolo chain, including a peridot gem, jade gem, and two golden medallions: one with the Star of David, a revered symbol of faith and hope, the other with a Hamsa, and thousands-year-old design fabled to protect against negativity in all its forms. This beautiful necklace is 18 inches long and connects at the back with a spring-ring clasp.
Satya Jewelry is created with simplicity, style and global consciousness. Semi-precious gemstones renowned for their ancient healing properties are combined with 18kt gold plate, sterling silver and sacred symbols to create jewelry that brings peace and hope to its wearers. Rooted in its mission to inspire each person’s own individual truth, Satya Jewelry brings a feeling of purpose and serenity. Satya Scainetti is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya lives a lifestyle dedicated to giving back to the world community. The name Satya, meaning “truth” in Sanskrit, inspires each wearer to find their individual truth. Satya has built a devoted global following as she creates beautiful, inspiring and meaningful jewelry that resonates with each customer’s own personal journey. Satya’s background in social work and passion for early childhood education sparked the creation of The Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies.
- Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B004R95M8K
- Item model number: NG886-L18
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Satya Jewelry|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Metal||Gold plated base|
|Gem Type||Peridot, Jade|
|Minimum total gem weight||3 carats|
|Total metal weight||3 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|