We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones, may vary in size, shape and color
- The natural beauty of turquoise is the centerpiece of this bracelet. A mini Om pendant represents the sacred sound of the universe and our connection to all things
- Made in United States
Satya Jewelry is created with simplicity, style and global consciousness. Semi-precious gemstones renowned for their ancient healing properties are combined with 18kt gold plate, sterling silver and sacred symbols to create jewelry that brings peace and hope to its wearers. Rooted in its mission to inspire each person’s own individual truth, Satya Jewelry brings a feeling of purpose and serenity. Satya Scainetti is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya lives a lifestyle dedicated to giving back to the world community. The name Satya, meaning “truth” in Sanskrit, inspires each wearer to find their individual truth. Satya has built a devoted global following as she creates beautiful, inspiring and meaningful jewelry that resonates with each customer’s own personal journey. Satya’s background in social work and passion for early childhood education sparked the creation of The Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.5 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0088X16RW
- Item model number: BG4A-45-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Satya Jewelry|
|Metal||Gold plated base|