|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.99 - $59.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Non-marking rubber outsole with triangular lugs: Provides traction for a comfortable, smooth ride
- Updated construction: Enhances stability and increases flexibility
- Hook-and-loop closure: Provides easy on and off and adjustability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Parents and child both will love easy-ons and adjustable comfort with the handy hook and loop system. Promote first steps with a rubber outsole and triangular lugs for traction and a comfy fit. Your kid will be instantly cool in fun colors that make the baby Jazz the ultimate first-ever shoe.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0759F84VG
- Item model number: ST51692
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
**This is NOT a paid or subsidized review. If you find this review helpful, please click "yes" - thank you!
* Price - these are a well made, good looking shoe for a very fair price.
* Easy for my son to put on and take off, but do not fall off. Velcro is holding up well so far.
* The velcro tab that holds them on is big, so there's plenty of room for error in putting them on, and there's plenty of velcro to ensure a good hold.
* Nice looking - my son likes them which is a big deal when you're three.
* Stand up well to rough and tumble play
* Good grip on the soles of the shoes.
* Fit is as expected, no discomfort, he wears them all day long without complaint.
* As with all kids shoes, the toe area could be even more reinforced although he's worn them every day for a month and, as you can see in the pictures, they're not showing much wear.
* VERY lightweight - so if you're looking for a heavier, more protective shoe for any reason, this is not the pair for you.
Overall I'd highly recommend these shoes, and would purchase them again.
Since I can't actually wear them, I can't say for sure how they feel on her, but she seems to be very comfortable in them. She can run around and not trip on her shoes. They seem to have a lot of cushioning and support for all day wear. She never complains about her shoes bothering her.
The color is adorable as well. They go with a lot of outfits, even though they are pinkish purple.
She's had them for a few months and wears them outside often. They have held up very well, even with her crawling up steps and rubbing the tops of the shoes.
I would definitely recommend them. The only downfall is the price, especially when you know your child will only wear them for a few months!
Update... These have lasted a busy boy over 6 months. They are showing some wear as he wears them every day. But he loves them, can take them on and off by himself. We just bought pair #2, same color as he likes them so much.