|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.29 - $97.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- REACT2U sockliner, Hotmelt overlays
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You need a force to battle the trails with, so we introduce to you the caliber TR. This ride features an aggressive outsole, combined with our react2u sock liner with memory foam to help you comfortably fly through your gait cycle.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 11.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HYJC2KU
- Item model number: GRID CALIBER TR-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fits as expected. No problems at all.
Confortables but I feel it more cushioning while I run rather than walking. I think a mid sole with more cushion would be nice.
I like this shoes so much, and the design is bold and pretty
Lightweight, lace placement lock these in tight, and breathable.
Saucony killed it with these. If you have wide feet order a 1/2 size bigger.
I got the blue sole black upper with orange accents. 4 stars because they put the orange on there