Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on March 2, 2015
I have bought many pairs of Saucony Cohesion 7 shoes in the 'running; style, in the same exact size (usa 11.5), before with no fit problems. One of those previous pair was actually from Amazon and they fit fine. I got these TR7 style in the understanding that apart from the 'trail' design for sole etc. the fit of the show would be the same, considering it is the exact same model otherwise. These TR7's are too narrow in the front. And the basic platform and design appear to the eye to be the same, but alas, the fit is not the same.
on September 25, 2014
My husband discovered these shoes by accident at the closing of a major store. When I found them on amazon.com, he was so relieved! These are the only shoes he will wear when he is not at work. PLEASE don't stop making them!! He feels his weak ankles are supported without the need for high tops, his high arches fit comfortably, and the color is understated, and he likes that aspect as well.
on March 12, 2017
A very comfortable, shock absorbing, running shoe. An old style from six years ago but better than many of the newer styles. For long distance or recreational, you can't go wrong with this pair.
on May 13, 2015
I am a Saucony and Asics fan. I ran a shoe store for five years and love both brands. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either of them. These shoes are awesome for working on concrete all day. I only wear running shoes and these are a great value. Way better than Nike. We used to have to do a ton of defects on Nike and hardly any on Saucony. I highly recommend these.
on November 28, 2014
I brought it as a trail running shoe. The sole is OK. But the upper is not suitable for running out in the field for it cannot keep warm. My feet felt cold in running and it's about 15 degrees Celsius(60 degree). But if you run in gym, I think the sole is a little too hard. Afterall, it is the lowest level of trail running shoe. I would rather pay 10-20 dollar more to buy a better one. Now it belongs to my dad for daily walk.
on August 18, 2017
Great Product!
on December 4, 2015
I love these shoes, but I have to replace them about every 3-4 months because the cushion inside wears out, and I've bought the $150 running shoes too, and its the same, they just don't last that long. Don't be an idiot and pay more than $60 for running shoes, people are not impressed, and you won't be either. Take that $150 and put that towards some nice dress shoes, or a college savings, then you'll be impressed.
on December 21, 2014
One of the reasons I'm comfortable ordering these shoes online is Saucony has always has completely consistent sizing. These are no exception to that rule and they fit great. These are the only brand of shoe I'm truly comfortable buying without having first tried them on. If you already know that you like the way a Saucony fits then definitely go for it.
on January 3, 2015
I used to wear the Trigon 5's. I bought several pair. Saucony discontinued them. Figured I'd try these because they were about the same price. I find that they are a bit loose and aren't put together as well. If I train like I used to with the Trigon's I get shin splints. I think I'm finally gonna switch to New Balance, they're U.S. made after all.
on October 14, 2015
Great running shoe, as far as rating them for a trail, I prefer something closed especially in the southwest due to the brush. Having the netting design allows for great breathing and flexibility but you also get a lot of trail debris sticking into your foot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.